제이 ♡

the night sky fully settled in as the stars filled in the gaps of the sky. the scenery felt like admiring a work of art.

the sense of relaxation coming from the slight coldness. snuggled in the comfort of my own bed as i'm halfway through the latest book i purchased. my crocheted flower night lamp gifted from a close friend of mine being the only source of light in the room.

2:31am

the time displayed on my digital clock. my eyes getting heavier and heavier as each minute passes of reading. deciding that this is a sign for me to sleep, i bookmarked the page i left off with a paper heart bookmark that my boyfriend made for me and placed the book on my nightstand.

switching off my night lamp and putting my sleep mask off, dozing off to sleep.

as time passed, my beauty sleep was soon disrupted by the unpleasant noise of another presence knocking on my window.

lifting off my sleep mask and to my surprise, my eyes glued onto the site of jay, my boyfriend knocking on my window requesting for the permission to come in.

although the feeling of drowsiness took over my body, i quietly unlocked the handle of my window and pulled in up allowing full access of jay to enter my room.

"what are you doing here? its almost 3 in the morning."
i questioned, still irritated by the fact that he interrupted my beauty sleep.

"well... i couldn't sleep and you don't live ever far away either. i figured maybe i could clash in to see if you're awake.."

"yeah, and i obviously wasn't until you knocked on my window"

"i'm sorry okay..."
he pleaded with the hint of guilt in his voice.

despite my current sleepy self, i took off my blankets and he climbed into my bed. not even a second after he got in, i instantly melted into his embrace and enjoyed every second of his company.

eyes getting heavier and my body drowsed in the warmth of jay and my bed, i soon began to fall asleep.
__________________________________
end of oneshot

a/n: YO IM KINDA BACK IN A WAY?? first time writing after months and honestly enjoyed it 🙌 hope yall liked this and stay safe <3 ily