희승 ☾

the winter season has made its arrival.

the drops of snow falling straight from the sky and how it completely covered the trees by the side of the road.

walking down the snow filled sidewalk, my fuzzy gloved hand holding a cup of piping hot coffee suitable for the winter season and the other holding the hand of the love of my life.

the atmosphere was calming and silent. most importantly, both of us appreciating each other's presence.

it has been a period of time since you both have had time for each other to spend a day like this mainly due to his busy schedules as an idol.

you completely understand the amount of stress and pressure he was going through especially because his comeback is right around the corner.

your boyfriend had always been a hard worker. someone who's determined to do his best to receive the best results. he's beyond passionate about his career as an idol.

nobody knew about him being in a relationship despite his group still being a rookie. although you nearly wanted to end the relationship not because you don't love him anymore, you truly do but it's because of his career.

you would be more than happy if his career takes off. you both also knew that this relationship is a severe risk to his career.

not long ago, you had one major argument regarding this topic but soon made up in no time. finalising, both deciding to keep the relationship a secret.

heeseung pointed at a bench next to me indirectly asking me an obvious question. instantly nodding my head, we sat down on a brown wooden bench and rested our bodies as they were sore.

'how's your coffee?' one spoke out breaking the silence between the both of you.

'i like it, how about yours?' i replied back looking over to him.

'i like mine too.' he smiled meeting his eyes with yours.

enjoying each other's company is an important aspect of being in a relationship with someone.

you especially do enjoy every single second of the time spent with him and surely has no regrets.

________________________________
end of oneshot

a/n: i'm still not fully back but to keep u guys updated I'll post this oneshot so enjoy <333