정원 ☾

( i couldn't find a gif that matches what i'm going to write about in this oneshot so bare with this current gif )

jo dayeon's pov

"maeumi, come here!"
in an instant, the white fluffy dog ran towards its owner, yang jungwon aka my boyfriend of 5 months.

maeumi is jungwon's adopted dog. extremely adorable and fluffy i must mention. jungwon and maeumi's bond is so cute.

"babe! come here and hang out with us!"
jungwon exclaimed to me.

"alright alright, i'm coming!"

as i made my way towards the two, my eyes were focused on maeumi running towards me and stayed on my right foot.

"it seems like she's already very fond for you, it's obvious"
jungwon said whilst a small chuckle was heard from him.

"she's adorable. i'm glad you got to adopt her"

"i wish i adopted her sooner though.."
jungwon replied

"JUNGWON-AH, DO YOU MIND TAKING MAEUMI FOR A WALK AT THE PARK WITH DAYEON?"
the voice of jungwon's mother yelled from afar.

"WILL DO, MOM"
jungwon yelled back as a response.

"c'mon, let's take maeumi on a walk together. we can also get some fresh air."

"alright, let's go~"
i replied with excitement in my voice.

______________________

the feeling of the breeze of the wind was amazing. the weather was pleasant. everything in my life at this moment was close to perfection, but it's even better if i spent my time with my boyfriend and his puppy.

"the weather is good today.. i thought it would be rainy"
the male spoke up while his eyes were focused on admiring the beautiful sky.

"yup, the weather is especially good today"

we made our way to a large tree not too far away from where we were at and sat under it.

"i'll take photos of the sky and selfies of us, it'll look especially good because of the weather"

"why so sudden?"

"they're for instagram. don't worry, i'll for sure tag you in the post"
i said with a smile plastered on my face.

"alright, make sure to get a good shot of me as well."

"you look perfect in every shot and angle don't worry babe"
i replied and saw the boy get flustered.

i then pulled out my mobile phone and opened the camera app. we had lots of fun whilst taking the pictures.

who could've known that taking selfies and pictures would be that exciting?
life was how i wanted it to be, i appreciated every little thing that happened at this moment

________________________________
end of oneshot

( author's note: since i'm feeling motivated today, i posted 2 oneshots. please appreciate this moment as it is a very rare one. hope you enjoyed! stay safe and i love you all! <3 )