선우 ☾

3rd person pov

mesmerized by the brilliantly red and orange sunset. the couple, lee minji and kim sunoo sat next to each other while admiring the sunset in front of them.

"the sunset is beautiful, isn't it?"
the male looked at me and spoke whilst smiling brightly.

"yup, it sure is."
minji replied.

sunoo's hand slowly made its way towards minji's, both palms interlocking with each other.

"i'm extremely lucky to have you by my side" sunoo spoke up breaking the silence between them.

"no, i'm extremely lucky to have YOU by my side"

the male chuckled at minji's words.

"i'm craving for ice cream.. you wanna get some ice cream?"

"sure, let's go"

the couple stood up, hands remain interlocked with each other before they made their way towards the ice cream parlour.

_______________________
they examined all the different types of ice cream flavours. there was a variety of options which made it almost impossible for minji to choose.

"welcome! what flavour would you like to get?"
the voice of the worker spoke up with a bubbly tone.

"hi, i would like to get the mint chocolate chip flavour in a cone please"
sunoo replied while excitement was plastered all over his face.

"and i'll get the cookies and cream flavour in a cup please"
minji continued.

the worker scooped the ice cream flavours of our choice and handed them to the couple. they paid for the price of the ice cream and made their way back to park.

___________________

"i regret asking for the ice cream in a cone than the cup, my mint choco is leaking.."
sunoo spoke with a pout on his lips.

"i told you to get the cup instead of the cone, but you ignored me."
minji scoffed.

"ya, don't scold me.. i thought it wouldn't leak.."

"it's common sense, babe"

"whatever"
the male scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"keep rolling your eyes and it'll eventually be stuck like that."
minji spoke.

"excuse me"

"yes, babe?"

"you're lucky i love you or else i wouldn't hesitate to stuff your face with my mint choco"

"i love me too"

"oh it's on"

________________________________

end of oneshot

( author's note: i published a new chapter slightly earlier than usual because i'm motivated at the moment. i'm planning an upcoming riki ff! anyways, stay safe and ily all <33 )