정원 ☾

today was a fairly decent day.

the sun was shining. the trees danced along to the wind. the view was like a cherry on top.

'babe, you wanna do something productive?' my boyfriend, jungwon spoke in excitement as i buried my face into his chest, enjoying his presence.

'hmm.. sure but like what?'

'how about..' his mind was full of ideas but one specific activity bursted into his mind.

'aha! let's bake a cake, please?? u're good at baking aren't you?'

'just because i made u a jar of cookies and gave it to u as a gift doesn't determine that i'm good at baking' i chuckled at this cuteness.

'i'm decent but i like ur idea. c'mon let's bake, i have all the ingredients!'

we both got up from our cuddling position and headed off to the kitchen.

'so... i'll take out all the ingredients and u pull out a recipe from the internet.' i instructed and instantly received a nod from him.

my height was like a dwarf. my hand reached out to the highest located shelf as the sugar was stored inside.

'here u shorty'

i heard the voice of my bf spoke as he grabbed the sugar from the shelf with ease.

i scoffed.

'i'm not thattttt short, u're just tall as hell.'

i replied back emphasising the that.

<>

i stirred all the ingredients in one bowl and it was ready to be poured into the cake tin.

without my notice, jungwon sneakily scoop up the batter with his finger and put it on my nose.

as i was in a sudden state of shock, i glared at him whilst watching him burst out of laughter.

'fuck u'

i used my finger and scooped up a tiny bit of the batter and did the same to him.

let's just say that we had a batter war

the cake did turn out considerably decent tho

________________________________
end of oneshot

a/n: GREETINGS GIRLS GUYS GAYS AND BAES 😹😹 hope u enjoy this chapter and ily all <3 and have y'all heard about the terror/suicide bomb attack news that will allegedly be taken place in 6 countries in SEA and i'm living in one of them 😭😭 i'm scared but praying it's not true