<11: Sad>

(Hello, shorter chapter and I recently got a new phone soooo :p)

Y/N PoV

It's been about 6 months since we moved to Russia, we're going back in 6 months, back to my home country...America, Polina said that she might come along but has a lot of things to do here in Russia. 'I haven't streamed in a while' I thought to myself as I walked into my streaming room. I turned on my pc and waited for the loading screen on stream labs to finish before I started my stream.

"Ellœ chattttt" I said 'smiling' at the camera

User6492848838

Ello!!

Trainwreck sadface

Hihi 

Mamamiamario

YOOOOOO! YOU'RE BACKKKKKK

"yup it's me chat! So I thought we would just go back to my old hardcore world?"

User6492848838

Poggers 

Trainwreck Sadface

Oki

xXlifesucksXx

Pog

...

It had been an hour and I was getting tired, so I said my farewells to the chat and signed off.

"Another day gone" I said walking back to my room head hanging, 'hey, why don't I write something?' I thought to myself sitting on my bed and writing the words:

You are perfect, that's ok, no one is perfect, you're different, a beauty in fact. I have felt much despair looking at your beautiful face, you, just you, I love you, but you don't love me. My goal is perfection, if I'm not perfect I don't deserve you, I have done everything in my power to be perfect, but I'm not...

I flopped down and dozed off to sleep

(I didn't have any inspiration for this book, so yeah-)