𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"morax. it's lovely to see you once more." y/n smiled as they politely bowed infront of the archon.

morax sat before y/n, taking his human form. (this form is different than zhongli) morax gently took the adeptus' hand and placed a soft kiss on her knuckles. "i assume you're here with baduhenna?" morax enquired, and on queue, baduhenna approached from behind her younger sibling.

"inform me, where is guizhong?" baduhenna's cheeks were dusted a light red. she enjoyed visiting her lover. morax let out a sincere chuckle and pointed towards the plains where guizhong resided. "she has been awaiting for you. she brewed the finest tea she could possibly find just for you." morax smiled as baduhennas' cheeks lit up more. "thank you, lord morax." baduhenna bowed before disappearing into thin air, presumably away to guizhong.

y/n smiled as she glanced back up at the god.

"why did you accompany baduhenna to visit guizhong?" morax questioned as he sat on the log bench the looked over the mountains of liyue. "i guess i wanted to visit you and liyue, my lord. i like being in a place i don't know. in mondstadt, i know every nook and cranny of every cliff and cave. in liyue, i'm in an entirely new world." y/n sighed as they spun around, their kimono/montsuki (that was gifted to her by morax) swaying softly in the wind. y/n sat them self next to morax.

"that, and venti is highly annoying. i wish i could throw mountains like you can." y/n laughed as they rubbed their palms against their legs, trying to wipe away the sweat. morax glanced over at the young adeptus.

"guizhong is very fond of your sister." he said, quickly changing the subject.

"yeah, baduhenna sure doesn't stop talking about her. but whatever makes her happy." y/n chuckled.

———————————————————————

"ill have any wine you have aswell." venti beamed as he handed the waiter his menu. xiao had ordered an almond tofu, but he didn't speak another word after that.

"is it a good idea to have alcohol with your breakfast, venti?" i sighed as i handed the waiter my menu and pointed at the teyvat eggs. he nodded and walked off to the kitchen, most likely.

"awh, yeah it is! i'm on holidays right now. infact, i'll get them to get you some wine-" venti waved his arm in the air for a waiter, but i quickly tackled it down. "i don't need wine all the time, im not as addicted as you." i smirked. venti dramatically clasped his hand over his mouth and scoffed. "youre lucky i haven't sent you back to celestia." he growled as he rolled his eyes.

eventually, our food came. xiao was silently eating his tofu while venti reminisced about everything.

and by everything, i mean my siblings.

"forseti was such a princess." venti uttered as he sipped on his wine. i rolled my eyes and shoved my plate away.

"why aren't you finishing that?" a different voice finally erupted from the table. venti and i turned to see xiao, sitting with his arms folded.

"they doesn't have to finish their food all the time. go eat snow your cave dweller." venti dripped some of the yolk of my eggs onto his fingers and splashed it at xiao. it didn't land on him.

venti chuckled nervously as he wiped the remaining yolk off of his fingers. i rested my head in the palm of my hand as i sighed. "i wanna go to the harbour. stay here and get drunk if you wish, but i'm not wasting all of my time." i laughed as i stood up from the table. xiao quickly stood too.

"oh, well i wasn't under the impression that someone was joining me. let's go demon boy." i quoted as i began walking away from the table and towards the path. "i wasn't- oh fine." xiao furrowed his eyebrows as he followed after me. venti just sat at the table on his own, confused and offended.

"those bitches never liked me." he scoffed as he swiped the bottle of wine and strutted up the stairs, not knowing they were broken.

meanwhile, on the road, i confidently walked towards liyue, acting as if i owned the place. xiao walked a bit behind, his arms crossed as he looked mad at the world.

"why am i coming with you, remind me?" he spoke through gritted teeth. i spun around on my heel and walked backwards while smiling. "venti wouldn't bother coming unless he had a cart or something. you're the next best thing. actually, you are the best thing. although i don't know you i'd say you're definitely not as dumb as that poor excuse of an archon." i explained, quickly turning back around and slowing down. i matched xiao's pace and walked next to him.

"i don't really know you that well. id visit liyue a lot to see morax, and you'd always avoid us adepti from mondstadt. you too proud to talk to us?" i teased as i raised an eyebrow. "i had, and still don't have time for idle chatter. come here." xiao grabbed my wrist. "since you're also an adeptus this should be easy for you." suddenly, black smoke emerged around us.

and just like that, we were in liyue.

"how rude. i just wanted to walk." i raised my voice slightly. xiao held a small smile on his face as he turned back towards the path. "you're too slow for my liking." xiao said bluntly, and with that, he disappeared. i quickly forgot about the interaction and walked into the gates of liyue. instantly, i made my way through the crowds, inspecting the stalls.

after looking around the markets for a certain amount of time, i decided to visit an old friend.

making my way to mount aozang, i felt content. as beautiful as mondstadt was, liyue was beautiful in its own way. i admired the fresh land that was decorated in regional flowers.

upon entering the top of the region of mount aozang, i saw a blue haired woman training with a celestial bird.

"ganyu!" i exclaimed as i walked over to the pair. ganyu turned quickly on her heel, and upon seeing me, ran over and hugged me. "y/n! it's been too long!" she exclaimed. i was ganyu's only friend. we were both work-orientated, but i wasn't as much of a workaholic as she was.

"y/n. you interrupt ganyu's training." cloud retainer announced as her left wing elegantly stretched out. "my apologies, cloud retainer. i just came to visit my dear friends. it has been over 500 years, after all." i smiled as i sat down, observing their training. the garden of cloud retainers sanctuary was too familiar.

ayo baduhenna and guizhong 😻 my favourite ship

ALSO I WANT TO MAKE THIS SLOW BUT I OBVIOUSLY CANT DO THAT