𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

'tuisto, allow me to join you on your adventures to fontaine!" y/n pleaded with her elder brother, but he wouldn't hear of her any longer.

"sister, you're staying in mondstadt. you have to protect it-"

"and so do you."

"-yeah, but i never made an oath-"

"neither did i, yet here we are."

"you're such a stubborn bitch, aren't you?"

"no, you're a stubborn bitch. now bring me to fontaine with you."

"i'll just get you something from fontaine, how about that?"

"...alright." y/n smiled at her brother as she turned around, admiring her siblings. y/n looked up to every single one of them. especially dellingr.

"whatre you gawking at, y/n?" baduhenna laughed as she set up some plates on the stone table infront of her. the siblings didn't live anywhere in teyvat. they lived in a teapot, gifted by madame ping from liyue.

"i'm admiring you, sister." y/n smiled as she hopped over towards the table, assisting her sister. "it's nice to finally have all of us back in the teapot for once." dellingr smiled as the door swung open. forseti swung open the doors and wandered in, accompanied by his assistant.

"i know it's a family gathering, i just asked my assistant to help carry the crates of wine i decided to bring back here." forseti announced as he dropped the crate on the ground, surprisingly not breaking any bottles. "be more careful with those!" dellingr yelled from the table. y/n giggled as she watched dellingr, forseti and baduhenna get into a heated debate about the carpets.

"well, maybe i'll get guizhong-"

"she's like your personal adeptus or something. grow a backbone!" forseti scoffed as he shooed his assistant out the door. tuisto sighed as he leaned against a bookshelf, watching the scene unfold infront of him. y/n sat them self at the table and buried their face in their hands.a long sigh came from baduhenna.

"let's just stop fighting, and finish setting up for this dinner. y/n, get the bread slices."

—————————————————————

i sighed as i watched cloud retainer train ganyu. it was getting slightly late, the sun dipped behind the clouds for the night. i walked towards the pair that were training and i patted ganyu's shoulder.

"listen, i'm gonna head off. i'm staying at the wangshu inn, please visit me when you're not being a complete workaholic." i laughed as i began wandering away from the pair.

"when did you decide to holiday here, adeptus from mondstadt?" cloud retainer asked, sounding almost agitated as usual.

"i didn't, barbatos dragged me here. it was decided so suddenly last night. anyways, farewell and goodnight." i smiled as i saluted the pair and disappeared into thin air, only to reappear infront of the doorway of the wangshu inn. i walked in and greeted the inn keeper, who returned a polite wave and smile. i made my way up the stairs and as i was walking past the balcony, i heard sincere laughs and agitated groans and growls. i rolled my eyes as i stepped backwards and walked slowly out onto the balcony. i saw a drunk venti and an annoyed xiao, talking. instead of approaching straight away, i decided to eavesdrop.

"she's always working, wont even have wine with me anymore." venti sighed as he strummed the strings on his lyre. "as much as i say i dislike them, i care about how they cope. since kaenrih'ah, they've had the most the weight of mondstadt on their shoulders. i wanted to get them away for a bit. so i randomly brought them here yesterday."

"sounds like you care for them a lot, i suppose." xiao grunted as he folded his arms and looked out over the view. i placed a gentle hand over my heart, feeling touched. i decided to pretend i didn't hear their conversation.

"hey venti-" i walked out onto the balcony, causing venti to jump and almost drop his lyre over the railing. venti hugged his lyre and scoffed dramatically. "i could've dropped Der Frühling!" he yelped as he stepped away from the railing. i sighed as i leaned against the railing, looking back at the poor bard.

"calm down. you can just conjure another one." i playfully twirled my fingers, a small gust of wind danced through the gaps of my fingertips. i glanced over at the adeptus, who had been quiet since my arrival.

"you're not much of a socialite, are you?"

"hmph." the adeptus glanced away from venti and i. venti began cackling in an annoying tone. so xiao and i turned around at the exact same time to face him.

"stop being annoying before i-" we spat at the same time. i glanced over at xiao. he was already looking in my direction. we glanced away from eachother and i scratched my neck slowly. i wandered over to venti and placed a hand on his shoulder. "i'm going to get some rest. we can return to mondstadt tomorrow." i sighed as i waved a goodbye at him. i wandered back up the stairs, making my way to my small room and got another good nights rest.

okay so, at the beginning of each chapter theres flashbacks from y/n about her siblings 😻💪

i'm writing this one less than fallen, but as soon as i finish with fallen ill focus on this