𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

updating this ff because i don't want to put out the next fallen chapter too soon 😻 i hope y'all like really sad shit

—————————

"are you almost done 'packing'? what did you even bring?" i yelled through the door of venti's room as he struggled to gather his things in there.

"w-wait! i'm just- AHH!" a loud, piercing shriek came from the room. sighing, i opened the door to see venti, clutching random items and bottles in his arms as he stood on the bed, looking at something on the wall.

"whatre you scared of, oh mighty archon who has slain and seen all?" i sarcastically questioned as i folded my arms, waving one in the air.

"shush. ive never seen that disgusting.. revolting.. reminds me of dilucs ass thing!" venti screamed as he pointed at the wall, almost dropping all his items.

"how do you know what dilucs ass looks like.." i deadpanned as i squinted my eyebrows, glaring at the bard. he fumbled with his items as he tried getting off the bed to stand infront of me. he was staring into my soul.

"i don't. but it probably looks weird."

"we should ask him about it when we go back to mondstadt, y/n."

"venti, we can't just approach the second richest man in tevyat and asked what his ass looks like."

"you have a fair point. i'll wait outside for you." and with those final words, venti clicked his fingers and disappeared into the air. i flinched as he did this.

i turned around to the wall to see a large, hairy spider. there was a crack in the middle of its back, making its hair part ways in the middle.

"hm, it could look like dilucs ass."

——————————

"lets get xiao and get the hell out of here!" venti smiled as he bowed. i had just fumigated his room from the large spider.

"the great anemo archon, struck down by a spider." i teased as i walked out towards the balcony where we first met xiao. venti bickered with me, arguing wether or not he was overreacting.

we stood on the balcony. venti took a few steps foward and summoned his lyre, he plucked a few strings.

"what's your dumb lyre gonna do? summon some fucking baby birds?"

"first of all, no. second of all, never insult der frühling ever again, or ill make sure your ass is kicked back up to celestia."

"not before i grab you by the cape and dunk you under the water at starfell lake-"

"are you still fighting?"

venti and i screamed in unison upon hearing a deep voice from behind us.

"oh, xiao! hello-" i began, but venti knocked his shoulder with mine as he strutted past me, doing a circle around the balcony as he put his lyre away.

"are you leaving?" xiao questioned as he raised an eyebrow, biting his lip. (😫)

that's kinda hot.