𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

i wrote this while listening to lovers oath for a few hours 😋

my vision was fuzzy. i had only been rendered unconscious for a moment, before i was awoken by a commotion.

i used my arms to support me as i gazed upwards, coming to see a bewildering sight.

the statue that sat at the end of the room was upside down, it looked as if it had been used for something sinister.

the voices in the room became more apparent to me. i noticed aether was stood with a girl that looked somewhat similar to him.

"you needn't rush, brother. when your journey ends, you shall find me."

i stood up, noticing dainsleif was still present. without thinking, i dragged myself to my feet, lunging at him with whatever strength i had.

luckily for him, he evaded me, grabbing my arms and holding them in place behind my back. his focus was on the girl and the taller entity now with her.

the girl turned, walking back into the mysterious portal.

"we will always have enough time."

in a panic, i shot a look over at aether, who, in disbelief, began running towards the portal.

in a brief instant my arms were freed and dainsleif ran faster than lightning into the portal after them.

"aether!" i yelled, thinking the portal would absorb him, but he ran right through it.

he looked back at paimon, then at me.

"are you okay?!" paimon shrieked, instantly whizzing over to aether to console him. as they had a therapy session, i decided to examine the area, looking for a way out.

"how did you get in here?" i questioned, but aether ignored it.

"thank you for coming when you did." he choked, eyes brimming with tears.

i only nodded in response.

who can help us.

oh..

an eyebrow raised as i held a small smile on my face. "you remember the adeptus, don't you?"

"xiao? yeah! the grumpy one!" paimon shot finger guns at the ground.

"xiao?" i called out, and, instantly, a poof came from behind us.

"whatre you doing in here?" xiao questioned, his arms folded.

upon turning around, xiao held a monotone expression on his face, silently examining the chamber we were trapped in.

"get us out of here." i pointed at aether, paimon and i.

xiao sighed, taking my hand. i jolted slightly at the sudden contact, my cheeks began burning up slightly.

xiao cleared his throat, before grabbing aethers wrist.

"paimon!" aether yelled, and, in a panic, she grabbed aethers braid, causing him to let out a yelp of pain.

and, suddenly, we were out of the chamber. standing infront of the cave entrance.

"where did dain go?!" paimon exclaimed. aether was completely silent.

glancing over at him, i noticed the pale expression that had enveloped his face.

"who was that? the girl?" i asked him, but aether looked away from all of us.

"your sister?"

he nodded slowly. i saw a single tear threaten to fall from his left eye.

"we can try find her again. atleast you know she's alive!" paimon nodded her haid, pointing her finger in the air.

i turned to xiao, bowing my head slightly. "thank you for coming to us."

he grunted, nodding his head slightly.

"as i said before, you call my name, prank or not, i will come." xiao turned, his arms folded.

"i shall take my leave. farewell.. y/n." his head was turned a bit in my direction, allowing me to notice the red blush plastered on his nose.

and with those words, he disappeared into the air.

"xiao acts different around you! weird, huh, aether?" paimon asked, but aether ignored her.

he needs to be consoled, paimon.

"aether, i don't really know what happened back there, but don't trust that blonde man." i warned him, gesturing my hand toward the ground.

"dain? why?" he asked, turning towards me.

i sighed, looking down at his clutched hand.

i grabbed his hand, holding it. i gently opened his hand, revealing my tassel.

"just believe my word. i don't have time to tell you about what he has done today, but i shall inform you of it another day, when we get the chance to converse." i took the tassel from him.

"not mine to keep?" aether asked, extracting his hand from mine as i was still holding it.

"if it didn't have as much value to me, i would allow you to keep it for yourself."

"ah, i see. it's yours, sorry for asking to keep it."

i nodded my head, before turning away from paimon and aether.

"visit me within the next few days. i'll make one for you." i smiled, before disappearing into the air.

this chapter took a mental breakdown, several saiki k episodes, a lot of procrastination and listening to ed sheeran songs to finish.

LMFAO

i started saiki k a few days ago and i'm literally in love with him.

not as much as i love these things tho

HAHAHA

also, i'd like to apologise as in my last chapter of fallen i upset a lot of people with an offensive joke.

i'm never gonna be sorry for that actually so

ur mom