𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

———————

my eyes slowly opened to the blinding sun.

i was leaning against something,

or someone.

upon fully opening my eyes, i looked up to see xiao, looking off into the distance. suddenly, his head snapped down to look at me.

"woah!" i exclaimed, trying to stand, but i had forgot that my legs were still tucked into my jumper and i fell over, smacking onto my side.

i didn't dare look at xiao as i untucked my legs from the jumper, stretching my legs and sliding toward him.

"eheh.. i'm sorry, about that-" i rubbed my neck and glanced away.

xiao just shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"do you know why i took you here?"

i looked at him with a confused look.

"you said there was something else to it, but what is that 'something else'?"

xiao looked off into the distance, closing his eyes. i leaned forward to see his face. the sunrise reflected in his amber eyes, which were brighter due to the light. he looked at peace.

"ive taken a liking to you, in a certain format." he spoke softly.

i felt a small smile creep up on my face, before i quickly turned away from him, hiding my smile.

out of the corner of my eye, i could see xiao looking at me.

"i was wondering if we could do this again, sometime. if you so wish." he turned back to the view once more.

"like a date?"

"no."

"i think you're lying, xiao."

"i think i'm telling the truth, y/n."

"oh well, i'd love to do this again sometime."

xiao suddenly stood up, extending his hand for me to take. i accepted it and stood.

from sitting down for a few hours and having just awoke, my balance was uneven, so upon standing i wobbled and grabbed onto xiaos forearms for support.

"let's go back." xiao said, and we were all of a sudden back on the balcony of wangshu inn.

"i should probably.. find the traveller.. farewell." i stepped away from xiao, my balance was now even.

"it's a date." xiao called out to me.

i turned on my heel. "what?"

"i said 'it's a date'. what's there to confuse?"

"i-"

before i could even begin to stutter, xiao had disappeared into thin air.

———————

THIS CHAPTERS SHORT BUT YEAH..

IM OFFICIALLY FINALLY HEALED FROM MY MEDICAL ISSUE/INJURY THING AS OF LAST THURSDAY AFTER FIVE MONTHS OF INTENSE SUFFERING 😄💪

i collapsed in tears out of happiness in my doctors carpark after i left i had a main character moment yall🙄

I ALSO STARTED WRITING A MODERN GENSHIN AU WHERE ALL THE GENSHIN CHARACTERS ARE IN COLLEGE 🗣🗣

LMFAO