i'll be jack and you, rose w. calliope rustichel

tw shenanigans

tw shenanigans

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

CLICK!

"I must say," (Y/n) starts, looking at Lus and Robel with a blank look. "It's very weird of you guys to keep me hostage in here." She deadpan.

Lus could only huff as Robel smiles sheepishly. "Your mother told us to keep an eye on you. Who knows when your on your shenanigan spree again." Lus explains, dragging the girl to the small baby crib in the room, Robel following behind.

"Almost setting a bush on fire once, basically makes you a menace." She grumbles before looking down at the crib, watching the baby with narrowed eyes.

The Rustichel's newborn baby is quite cute. She thinks before smirking to herself. But not as cute as me!

"So small! It's so small. Look at these hands." Robel exclaims, pointing at the hands of the baby.

Lus nods. "... It's small."

"Very small."

Robel smiles. "Right? It's unbelievable that there are nails on these little hands." He says before flinching in surprise when the baby starts to squirm.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at the baby.

"Auuu..."

Both boys immediately covered their mouths, suppressing any type of noise that may wake up the baby. "Ack." (Y/n) could only facepalm at them, kneeling also to look at the baby closer.

She watches the baby fall asleep again, unconsciously swiping a finger on her cheek. The baby soft skin is quite soft. She thinks, trying hard to not pinch her cheek. I'm jealous.

"..."

"She fell asleep again. She must be like me." Robel exclaims with an excited smile but it was short-lived when Lus intervened. "Say that after you look in the mirror."

Robel glares. "What's so wrong about me? I'm a great person~!" He then smirks at the blank look Lus was giving him. "Oh, is it jealousy? That Lippe has the same eyes as me?"

"... You're not even worthy arguing against."

The younger girl in the room huffs, rolling her eyes at the siblings. "How childish can they get?" She mumbles before flinching back in surprise when the baby woke up, sobbing her eyes out.

Both boys flinch back also before turning to look at each other, pointing fingers. "Brother Lucius woke Lippe up!"

"It's because you were so loud."

"Would the both of you shut up?!" (Y/n) hissed, slapping both of their faces with her fan before turning to look back at the baby, ignoring the pouting faces of the boys as they rub their red cheeks.

I suddenly feel like a mother of three. She thinks with a twitch of an eyebrow.

The girl sighs before patting the baby gently, humming quietly to get her to calm down.

***

Calliope woke up to her own crying. The moment she had stopped crying, she saw her two brothers and their childhood friend looking down at her with worried eyes.

She felt fondness and happiness when she had seen her brothers, and even more happiness when she had seen her precious friend alive and well.

But even though they were in front of her, she still felt sad.

As she kept crying, she showed them a happy smile because she had seen her unreplaceable family members.

She will do anything to stop their death.

***

(Y/n) looks at the baby weirdly. "Is Calliope okay? She's crying while smiling." She asks, looking at Robel and Lus who were now ignoring her, opting to gain the attention of the baby.

She looks at them with blank eyes. "Some kind of friends you are."

Turning back to look at Calliope, she felt a small hand grasp her finger, tugging to get her attention. "Hmm?" (Y/n) hums, looking at the eyes of Calliope.

The baby almost cried at the happy eyes of her friend.

***

"Calliope, you must stay here, okay? Don't go out there." An older (Y/n) says, getting ready to go out there to find the murderer of her friends.

Calliope looks at her, obvious fear in her eyes. "But-"

"Calliope," the girl starts, grasping the girl's forearms. "You must stay. Keep your mother and yourself safe."

"But what about you?!"

(Y/n) gave a reassuring smile, trying to hide the fear in them. "I'll be fine. I'll be back soon." She gave a small kiss on her forehead before opening the door.

Calliope could only watch as the door shuts closed, praying to God or anyone to keep the girl safe. She didn't want to lose anyone anymore.

But alas, the next time she will meet the older girl is in a bloody field, the older girl greeting the younger one with dull eyes and a wound in the stomach.

***

Calliope could only cry again, making the other kids in the room panic.

"Why did you make her cry, (Y/n)?!" Robel shouts, flustered. Lus tries to calm Calliope down. "What did you even do?"

"I didn't do anything!" (Y/n) shouts back, holding herself back from hitting the boys again.

I'll protect you guys. Calliope sniffles, watching the trio banter back and forth. I promise.