interest in you w. asterias castillo

tw none

tw none

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

Social gatherings are a normal thing about nobles. To talk to friends or make alliances. If you're unlucky, you could make an enemy out of them.

(Y/n) de Alger Obelia is one of the unlucky people - for a different reason.

Reason? She didn't want to be here.

The Princess sighs, depressed, as she remembers how Athanasia forced her to come here when she saw that her own sister got invited to another social gathering, well more like a ceremony - in another empire. Her reason was that she should go out and make friends, and declaring that she could take care of herself.

Claude didn't approve at first, enraged to be exact - they should come to their place itself, not the royal family going there, but with the reluctant puppy eyes of (Y/n) and the charm of Athanasia, he agreed. But the Princess has to bring Felix.

And here we are now.

(Y/n) yawns to herself, the dress that she was wearing feeling iffy on her but she was used to it. Being a noble is hard work most of the part. Reputation needs to be kept up, arranged marriages, and being nice to the commoners so you could get their good side.

All in all, it was pretty boring for her. She wanted an adventure, a breathtaking one! Not this iffy dresses and tea party gatherings. She sometimes wished she could be that little girl from the Alpinus family, a boy, or even a commoner at times.

The redhead knight beside her noticing the behavior, smiles in pity. "Are you okay, Princess?" He asks. (Y/n) blinks before looking up with a faux smile and nods. "I'm fine, Felix."

No, she wasn't, but she wouldn't tell him about it. Who knows what would happen if Felix would tell Claude, her uncle, about it. She shivers at the thought. Athy would've enjoyed this.

Felix stifles a laugh at her disturbed face. "Princess, why don't we go over there?" He suggests, gesturing to some area where there weren't too many people.

(Y/n) eyes sparkled at the sight before nodding rapidly, then immediately clearing her throat remembering she wasn't at her own empire. "Alright. Lead the way, The Knight of Crimson Blood."

Honestly, she would've laughed so loud at Felix's flushed face.

The knight could only sigh in defeat. "You're so mean, Princess..."

***

"Glory and Blessings upon the Oracle of the Obelian Empire." Every noble in the vicinity bowed down in greeting as soon as they saw the Princess and the red-haired knight.

(Y/n) smiles brightly in greeting along with Felix. But the knight knew she was nervous on the inside. After all, she wasn't used to going outside without Claude or Athanasia.