dear cousin w. kwon eunhyeong ft. the gang

tw violence

tw violence

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

"Be good, okay?" Eunhyeong sternly says, placing the daycare hat on (Y/n)'s head.

The little girl pouts, crossing her arms as she tries to glare up at the red head. It was kinda futile since she just looks like a glaring kitten. "I'm always good!"

Chunyoung, who was beside his friend, slightly scoffs. "You threw a remote control at Ham Dan-I and Ban Yeoryeong when we were playing hide and seek."

A sheepish smile forms on her face, remembering that said event. "They were about to chase me." She retaliates.

Eunhyeong shakes his head in amusement. "Just be on your best behavior, okay?" He says, softly gripping her hand.

Slightly flinching in pain, (Y/n) gave an awry smile, taking her arm away from him. "Yessir!"

She then immediately runs up at the building as the two boys watched her figure enter the building. He noted that she now mostly avoids much contact with him and Chunyoung now.

Noticing her sudden shift of behavior when he grabbed her hand, Eunhyeong frowns.

"Something's not right."

***

From inside the building, another little girl clenches her fist as she watches (Y/n) and the two boys interact rather happily.

She shouldn't be happy. She thought, narrowing her eyes as she saw the two boys watching the little girl in concern. They should be care about me, not her. Even if they're family.

***

"Good morning (Y/n)!"

An enthusiastic wave and tone were sent on the little girls way as the teacher stood in front of her. (Y/n) smiles.

"Good morning!" The teacher blinks before covering his eyes. It's so bright! He cries.

As they were distracted, (Y/n) immediately runs up to one of the cubby holes to place her bag and to pick up her toys. She grins at the sight of her toys, mostly toys that were considered for boys.

It was basically a hand-me-down kind of toy. She didn't mind as Eunhyeong took great care of his toys, giving it to his precious little cousin to play with.

With a sense of comfort of it, she took it with her to play on the mats, a big smile forming on her face when she began to play with it. It was fun even if she was playing it all alone, there's always like a silhouette of Eunhyeong (sometimes Chunyoung and their group of friends) playing this kinds of things with her.