coconut milk w. lee ruda

tw none

tw none

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

"Don't you think that's enough coconut milk, (Y/N)?" Ruda asks, looking at the girl in front of him with a hint of amusement and disbelief.

The girl in question looks at the blonde, looking up for a moment before shrugging. "It's good though."

"But that's like your 5th drink."

Rolling her eyes, she looks back at Ruda who just smiles at her, now happy at the attention given to him.

"So?"

Ruda huffs, leaning over the table. "You weren't even addicted to coconut milk until you played that game of yours." he points out. "What was it called again? Genshin Impact?"

(Y/N) hums. "It's a good game." She says before gulping down the last drop of milk. "Didn't try the coconut milk a long time ago since I thought it was weird. I take it back now. It's so good." She grins happily before looking at Ruda with a sly grin.

"Buy some more for me. Would ya?"

The boy could only look at her with a dead stare. "And why me?"

"Because you're rich?" She then adds. "And you love me?"

With that, Ruda immediately stands up, his chair scraping the floor before he immediately runs toward the door, his face hidden from view. The girl could only look at him with an amused stare.

Dan-I gives way to a flustered Ruda, the door slamming behind her as soon as the male stepped out. Did something happen? Her eyes then zeroed on the girl with coconut milk who was grinning.

Oh.

Ruda's so whipped. She deadpans.