revenge is sweet w. inso's law gang

tw bullying

tw bullying

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

"C'mon. Tell big sister what's wrong."

The main group plus a child stands outside the hallways of the daycare center. They had immediately gone to the said place once Yeoryeong got a call that her sister got into a fight with a bunch of kids.

Yeongdan would have come but alas he was busy with school activities.

Little (Y/n) frowns looking up at Yeoryeong who was looking at her with concerned eyes. The rest of the group also looking at the kindergartner but she had paid no heed to them.

Her first obstacle was her big sister, Ban Yeoryeong.

If she were to tell the truth, her sister would immediately find those kids and get revenge, or tell Yeongdan to double the trouble, or even worse!

The child almost shivers at the thought. The Four Heavenly Kings, Yeongdan, and the two girl best friends reprimanding or getting revenge on kids wasn't a pretty sight.

She practically got her revenge multiple times already.

"It's nothing. I have it handled." She mumbles. Yeoryeong sighs, softly tugging her hand to raise it up, the sleeve of her uniform going down just to see a scratch, an arm scratch to be exact.

"Then what's this? It doesn't seem like you've fallen down or something." The beauty frowns, raising an eyebrow.

(Y/n)'s eyebrows furrowed. She's smarter than I thought. Well, big sister is in a higher grade after all.

Jiho crossed his arms. "It's pretty obvious when you think about it." He butts in. (Y/n) looks up to slightly glare at him but he remains unfazed.

Ju-In nods. "It's true though."

Chunyoung nods. "Don't you think she's getting bullied?" He asks. "With all the scratches she receives or the aura she gives off when she's home."

"Kind?"

"The angry and prideful kind."

Eunhyeong smiles, but his eyes and posture says otherwise. "There was a time I saw her boasting to Dan-I about some bullies when I had visited her home."

Said girls froze, sweat dribbling down their faces as their names were mentioned. What a snitch!

Yeoryeong looks at them with disbelief. "And you didn't tell me?" Dan-I looks away, shivering. "(Y/n) didn't want me to tell you. I had respected that. . . and she seems she can handle it on her own."

(Y/n) jaw drops, shocked at their betrayal. These guys...!

Yeoryeong hums, nodding before looking back at her sister. (Y/n) flinching when she had seen her sister's eye color gone slightly hollow. "Now who are these bullies?"

(Y/n) sweatdrops. "It's fine, unnie. I handled it like a big girl." She smiles.

"Are you sure?"

"Very muc-"

"I wonder why she thinks she's so special." A voice from inside the classroom then butts in, loud enough for the people outside to hear. "(Y/n) is just special because of her sister."

Yeoryeong tightens her grip on her uniform, her angry eyes looking at the door. (Y/n) touched her arm to calm her down.

Jiho and Dan-I shiver at the aura that their friends are giving.

"Heh. Let's get her lunchbox and eat it. I heard that her brother made it." They then snickered at the chorus of 'yes' and 'sure'. "Okay get it!"

Jiho snaps out of it before turning around to look at the child who merely smiles. "Aren't you gonna do something?"

"I did do somet-"

BOOM!

Screams and shouts were then heard from inside (Y/n)'s classroom. All of them looked at each other before taking a peek inside the room.

(Y/n) smiles triumphantly at the sight. Her bullies crying as the teacher was trying to calm them down. Her lunchbox in the center of the room, opened. She then snickers at the sight of her food on them, messing up their clothes, hair, and everything.

The others could only gape at the scene in surprise.

(Y/n) - 12
Bullies - 0

(Y/n) rules the room. As always.