when s/he loved me w. wmmap (ft. lady baby)

tw favoritism, neglect

🗓 ⌜  mundane monday  ⌟  ┈─❟

Athanasia blankly looks at her bedroom wall, a dull frown plastered on her face. Remembering the dull eyes of her sister, willing to kill her and Claude was the most scariest thing that has happened to her.

Heck, it could've even mortified her.

She knew that she and Claude made a mistake, it made her guilty that she somehow forgot to even check up on (Y/n), her precious older sister.

After that scenario, Claude immediately needed to be healed. Thank God, Lucas was there, already healing the mentally, emotionally, physically hurt emperor.

The wizard had also stopped (Y/n) from going on a rampage by pressing a pressure point by her neck, and teleporting her back to her room.

The younger princess was escorted back to her room by Felix, not wanting her to get hurt even more or just be plain traumatized.

"Felix." The redhead knight looks up by the door, turning to look at Athanasia with a tired smile. "Yes, Princess?"

Athanasia gulps, hesitating to ask something. If (Y/n) grows to hate me and Claude then it'll be game over. When (Y/n) sees Jeanette...

The thought of her big sister liking Jeanette more than her made her sick to the stomach.

Big sister would forget about me if that happens!

The blonde immediately shakes her head. Felix stares at her worriedly. "Is there something wrong, Princess? Is this about Princess (Y/n)?"

Athanasia flinches, hesitantly nodding as she played with the hems of her dress.

Felix sighs, sympathetically smiling at her. "I'm not so sure about what Princess (Y/n) is thinking of right now." Another flinch. "But it seems like her statements had hit you and His Majesty hard."

"Months! I have waited months for you guys to just check up on ME!"

"I don't know what to say about this. But we just need to hope for the best, Princess."

"Do you guys even care for me anymore?"

The dull eyes that were boring into their eyes seem to be lifeless. Athanasia shivered at the memory. The blood of their father at the cheek of her sister seems kinda gruesome to even remember.

Athanasia shakily nods, looking up at Felix with glossy eyes. "I wanna see papa and big sister."

Felix blinks, a little bit taken aback by that. "P-Princess... I could take you to His Majesty, but Princess (Y/n)..." He hesitated.