chapter : seven

katsuki's ears perked up with interest, he always wanted to go shopping with izuku!

within a flash, the catboy leaped from the bed, leaving the shirt behind as he landed in izuku's arms.

"mhm! i wanna go!" he said quickly, his tail flicking behind him happily.

izuku giggled before walking over to his closet. quickly, he dressed katsuki in one of his smaller shirts, it was still big yet fit him best.

he then managed to slip on a small pair of shorts over katsuki's legs despite the fight he put up. katsuki had kicked izuku more times than either could count in the process yet it was worth it as izuku eventually won against the fierce boy.

katsuki was thoroughly pissed by the end of it, to say the least. his tail angrily puffed out and his ears pointed with agitation as a growl escaped his lips. he only glared at izuku who only giggled at the sight of the fuming blond before changing his clothes as well.

they were now in the car despite how much it had been a fight to put the seatbelt onto katsuki before they were able to drive off. izuku was slightly exhausted, though still happy to be able to take katsuki out.

he even ignored the new scratches along his arms as he pulled out of his driveway, a smile still on his face.

the drive was fairly peaceful, katsuki's eyes glued to the window as he watched everything fly past with growing excitement. the sight was nothing less than adorable.

"alright, we're here." izuku eventually said, quickly getting out of the car and going around to open it for katsuki. once he unbuckled the seatbelt, katsuki hurriedly jumped into izuku's arms.

izuku laughed softly, closing the door behind katsuki as he held him in his arms since he couldn't find any shoes small enough for him.

izuku carried katsuki into the store. though, katsuki couldn't help but feel a twinge of shyness once he entered the public area. though he relaxed once he saw other hybrids in their owner's arms.

some of them had little clothing on, walking around in their owner's clothing or collar. strangely enough, katsuki felt that he was a bit overdressed.

though, he now knew that he only wanted izuku to see his bare body.

izuku was instantly recognized as many in the store slowed, the store's workers even stopped for a moment. whispers immediately erupted as he continued to walk.

"is that... izuku midoriya?"

"since when has he owned
a hybrid?"

"i wish he'd gotten me."

"what a lucky kitty. he gets izuku
midoriya, i wish it were me."

izuku heard it all. he was used to the whispers he would get. though, katsuki was nowhere near used to the comments. he flushed darkly, his face red as he hid in the crook of izuku's neck.

"aww kacchan, don't be shy. let's go to the kitty aisle just for you." izuku whispered, pulling a shopping cart. katsuki immediately jumped inside of it, allowing izuku to push it.

that received more looks, most checking izuku out but others had eyes on katsuki. some hybrids falling into a pseudo rut at the sight of the small blond kitty. katsuki felt so much smaller beneath the gazes yet izuku would keep him from becoming overwhelmed.