chapter : thirteen

it felt like forever since katsuki had gone into heat but now it was over.

the blond regained proper consciousness after the fifth day. he'd woken up the morning after, his body clean and the sheets fresh. though, when he tried to move, he was met with an intense ache.

katsuki hissed weakly at the pain, not moving any further. he hurt everywhere, his ass, legs, arms, especially his hips. he felt like he was dying.

katsuki groaned and whined, letting out a soft cat-like cry as he rested on the bed. katsuki was most definitely not used to this level of pain.

"are you okay, kacchan? or are you still in heat?" izuku's voice seemingly came out of nowhere. katsuki flinched harshly, whipping his head around to the source of the voice. he winced, his body aching more.

"no, idiot! stop being so horny you asshole!" katsuki yelled, the tips of his ears burning with embarrassment.

izuku giggled softly, relieved that katsuki was back to normal "well, i wasn't the one horny all week." he said. katsuki began growling, his short temper had returned.

"shut up! my body hurts because of your oversized dick!" katsuki yelled, baring his sharp canines. though, they were small and non-threatening.

for a moment, izuku began to wonder how much television katsuki watched to learn and develop such a vocabulary.

katsuki looked like he was on the verge of exploding. izuku smiled softly, adoring the small catboy.

"stop smiling! i'll kill you!" katsuki hissed, knowing he couldn't move. he still threatened izuku. izuku quickly decided that he'd had enough fun fawning over the blond. he got up, hopped off of the bed, and disappeared into his bathroom.

"what're you doing?" katsuki asked, watching as izuku rummaged through the cabinets, pulling out two small bottles.

izuku quickly returned, setting the bottles on his nightstand before looking back over to katsuki. "i'm gonna help you." he smiled.

katsuki's pupils shrunk, "help? how?" he asked, suspicious. izuku only hummed, slowly getting onto the bed again as he pulled the heavy duvet off of katsuki.

the blond catboy was only clad in a short pair of dolphin shorts. katsuki hissed, "don't touch me you big horndog!" he yelled, feeling extremely exposed.

"kacchan, relax. i'm just gonna give you a massage, okay? it will help with your soreness and bruises. now, lay on your stomach." izuku instructed. katsuki continued to eye him suspiciously before eventually rolling onto his stomach.

izuku reached over to his nightstand, grabbing both of the bottles he'd taken out of his bathroom. one read 'eucalyptus oil' while the other read 'lavender oil'.

izuku opened the eucalyptus oil, slowly pouring a bit onto his palm, and rubbing it into his other hand until it was warm. he then messaged it into katsuki's thigh, his hand rubbing deeply into the muscle before he went upward.

izuku repeated the action down to katsuki's calf until katsuki was purring, a sign that he felt good. he repeated his actions on katsuki's other leg before moving up to the boy's bruised hips.

katsuki's hips were littered with scattered red marks and bruises. izuku slowly lifted the shorts katsuki had been wearing out of the way before rubbing the marks away slightly. he massaged both hips until the reddened bruises turned to nothing more than faded pink spots.

katsuki's purrs grew louder. izuku looked over to see that katsuki's eyes were closed peacefully. thinking he was asleep, izuku moved his hands back down to katsuki's shorts.

"don't even try it, dumbass!" katsuki yelled with an aggressive hiss. izuku jolted, moving his hands away with a huff. "fine." he said, grabbing the lavender oil before moving onto katsuki's lower back.

he rubbed the oil into his palm to warm it once again before massaging the muscles in katsuki's back. izuku proceeded to work into the tight muscles on katsuki for about thirty minutes before moving on to message the blond's arms then back to his legs and back, stretching his legs, ridding the boy of any aches.

katsuki found himself growing drowsy, nearly falling asleep once again as izuku worked into him. izuku was perfect, perfect at everything. he knew how to do nearly anything. and now, he was perfectly ridding katsuki of the pain in his muscles.

once izuku was done, katsuki was fully asleep, drool slipping out of his mouth and onto the pillow as he slept peacefully. he slowly bought the duvet back over katsuki before leaving to cook breakfast for the both of them.

katsuki had awoken to the smell of spice. he looked up to see steam rising off of a bowl of food.

"hm?" katsuki hummed, sitting up. he noticed that his body no longer ached, he felt as good as new. "i made some katsudon while you were asleep. i made yours extra spicy, like usual." izuku said, smiling brightly.

katsuki quickly took the bowl into his hands, the enticing smell made his stomach growl, he felt like he hadn't eaten properly in days.

which was true, he was much too busy trying to clear his sex-gazed mind to enjoy food.

the blond quickly took a bite, nearly biting his tongue off in the process. izuku laughed softly as he grabbed a book to read while katsuki ate.

the two sat in comfortable silence for the rest of the morning as katsuki ate. after katsuki was done, the two ended up cuddling on the bed for most of the day.

after being so distant, katsuki grew extremely clingy. he wouldn't let go of izuku even when he simply wanted to go to the bathroom.

as soon as izuku opened the bathroom door after escaping the blond, katsuki pounced on him. "let's go back to the room! i want to hug you, stupid." katsuki said, clinging onto izuku as if he would disappear any moment.

though, izuku had a hard time keeping his eyes up as katsuki was still shirtless.

"um, kacchan.." he trailed off, feeling the tips of his ears heat up. "what?" katsuki questioned, then it dawned on him. izuku wasn't looking at him, instead his chest.

his chest never went down, they were still swollen yet much less sensitive. they were no longer intensely stimulating him, instead they were just a bit uncomfortable.

katsuki gasped, his face turning undeniably red as he jumped off of izuku. "you damn pervert!" he hissed, running off into the room where his clothes were to put a shirt on.

izuku laughed sheepishly as katsuki returned with a loose black shirt. his face red and full of anger.

"i hate you but i still want to hug you... i guess." he said with a grumble.

"love you too, kacchan. now c'mon." izuku said, walking into his room.