chapter : sixteen

izuku ended up having to go to work almost every day for the next month. and despite kissing katsuki goodbye every morning and holding him close at night, the blond still grew lonely.

he'd cry all while izuku was gone, refusing to eat anything that yuga cooked for him during the day. sometimes, izuku would come late, causing katsuki to sit and wait at the door for him for hours.

izuku would then cook for the both of them and thank yuga before he'd gone back home. izuku felt horrible because of it, the paperwork and meetings seemed to pick up a lot due to his long break.

now, izuku was to be going to work once again. or at least that's what he thought. his plans were put on hold when he'd awoken to the warm feeling of katsuki vomiting on his chest.

the green-haired man gasped sharply, sitting up quickly to take the shirt that katsuki had vomited on-off to hold under his mouth. katsuki continued, harshly heaving into the shirt as tears spilled from his reddened eyes.

izuku moved before he could think, picking katsuki up and bringing him into the bathroom.

the blond catboy was now vomiting into the toilet, heavy tears spilling from his eyes as he did so. izuku softly comforted the blond as he continued to spill the contents of his stomach into the toilet.

the blond shivered with disgust at the sour taste on his tongue and the burn in the back of his throat, "deku..." he rasped, sobbing softly. izuku hummed worriedly, grabbing a warm wet washcloth to wipe the spit and tears from katsuki's face.

it was obvious that katsuki was shocked, this was new to him and he did not quite know how to react to it. it scared him. "you must be sick." izuku explained, wiping the rest of katsuki's face before pressing a soft kiss on his forehead.

katsuki was still confused. though, he simply did not have the energy to continue being curious.

and soon after, izuku picked katsuki up from the bathroom floor, allowing the small kitty to hold onto his bare chest as he showered them both then returned to his room. he then sat katsuki on the bed to which the blond curled into himself, his ears drooping and his tail laying limply between his legs.

izuku frowned at the sight, "how do you feel kacchan?" izuku asked, giving katsuki a water bottle.

"like shit." katsuki responded plainly. izuku only grew even more worried that it was more than just a sick day for katsuki. he immediately knew that he wouldn't be going to work today. the papers could wait.

"i'm worried. i'll stay home to take you to the doctor today, okay?" izuku said. katsuki only nodded, slumping over izuku's shoulder as he slowly drifted off to sleep once again.

the two were now outside of the clinic, it was a clinic for hybrids only. katsuki still felt tired yet willed himself to stay awake. izuku quickly got out of the car, going around to open the door for katsuki as well. the blond groaned as he stepped out, already wanting to go home.

"it'll be quick, kacchan." izuku said, smiling softly. katsuki nodded softly, too tired to speak. they both walked into the clinic and immediately earned the stares of almost everyone in the waiting room.

"is that izuku midoriya?"

"when did he get a hybrid?"

"dude, didn't you see? someone took a picture of them
shopping together and midoriya was kissing him. they're dating."

"aww, what a petite kitty he has. i bet
they're gonna have an adorable family."