chapter : eleven

nsfw.

izuku settled for a simple breakfast this particular morning.

he felt a mild sense of tranquility as he ate in the kitchen, he enjoyed the silence that filled the halls. minus the subtle sounds of his air conditioning running, of course. izuku had dialed it a bit lower for katsuki due to his body being warmer than usual.

it was then that he noticed that the house was never nearly as quiet as it was before. with katsuki around, something was always happening, busying him and allowing him to take time with katsuki. izuku couldn't help but relax in the quiet as he finished his fruit.

before returning to his room, izuku grabbed a banana for katsuki. the blond grew to enjoy many more foods than izuku would offer. he became more open to trying new foods as time passed, trusting izuku that they wouldn't taste bad.

and with that, izuku returned to his room. katsuki was still asleep. though izuku couldn't be very surprised, the blond had worn himself out the evening before and izuku had woken up pretty early this morning.

the sun was just rising at this time, casting a soft white glow into the room through the sheer curtains of the tall windows. and despite how big they were, izuku never worried about a lack of privacy because of how high up his house was, he could see mountains in the distance. his neighbors were far and it was never busy, no one could see in.

he pulled the curtains open just a bit, not exposing his entire room yet still quite wide. izuku stood in the window, taking in the beaming sunlight as he let out a soft sigh, basking in the silence and the warm, bright light.

though it didn't last for long as katsuki began to stir in his sleep, his movements more disturbed as he turned over to lay on his back. he then grumbled, his hands fumbling to unsuccessfully pull the shirt off of himself. he whined softly at the uncomfortable feeling, writhing around the bed.

izuku turned to watch this happen. izuku quietly stalked over to the edge of his bed to see that the blond's eyes were just barely cracked open.

"mmm, deku.." katsuki whined as he noticed izuku, his eyes opening fully as he reached out to izuku, his hands moving in needy motions. "you have to eat first." izuku stated sternly. katsuki's lips fell into a pout at this.

"later... come here, please?" katsuki begged. izuku listened, earning a pleased look from katsuki as he sat up readily. though, what the blond did not expect was the taste of banana in his mouth.

"eat." izuku stressed, as he held a broken-off piece of banana to the blond's mouth. katsuki's expression immediately fell at this. the next ten minutes were of katsuki putting up a fuss, much more interested in what rested in izuku's pants rather than eating the banana.

though katsuki eventually finished, much more irritated and needy by then. "oh, don't look at me like that." izuku teased. katsuki only glared, though his anger was short-lived as another wave of heat washed over his body. izuku watched as katsuki's face warmed to a soft shade of pink and his shoulders fell lax.

izuku only smirked as he got onto the bed, pulling katsuki into a kiss. pulling away, he was met with katsuki's dilated pupils. those pleading eyes spoke volumes over anything the blond could've possibly said.

"lay down," izuku instructed. without a moment's hesitation, katsuki had laid down on the bed. it was then that izuku saw how wet katsuki was. his legs were spread, slick leaving a dark wet patch in his shorts.