chapter : seventeen

the doctor had given izuku and katsuki everything they needed, including a small booklet of what to expect during the pregnancy.

needless to say, izuku didn't go to work for the next six weeks due to katsuki's morning sickness which seemed to peak at nine weeks.

though, after he explained it all to momo, she congratulated them both before offering to take over the work while he was away. izuku was more than thankful and planned to give the raven-haired girl even more of a raise.

katsuki hated going to the doctor, but it was worth it to know if their kitten was okay.

now, after what felt like forever, they were at the doctor's to see the gender of their baby. it was going smoothly, katsuki didn't put up a fight once the cold gel was squeezed onto his stomach.

though, it all came crashing down once the doctor announced that he was pregnant with three instead of one.

needless to say, izuku successfully passed out in the doctor's office while katsuki sobbed with tears of joy.

once izuku had woken back up, the doctor then told them that katsuki was pregnant with two girls and one boy.

as time passed, katsuki's bump began to grow at a rapid rate, leaving stretch marks along his stomach and thighs. the blond began to grow concerned, worrying that his body looked bad.

"c'mon kacchan, it's time for a bath!" izuku called. katsuki only grumbled before waddling into the bathroom. he was five months and he looked like he was ready to pop. his belly was huge, he grew more and more tired with each day.

izuku loved to watch katsuki waddle around the house, his hand ever-present on his growing baby bump. though it seemed to get in katsuki's way a bit, he couldn't wear any of his usual clothes and his pants were even worse. his hips were growing wider and wider to the point where he'd thought about walking around naked.

though, he settled for walking around in izuku's shirts all day. katsuki loved them because they smelt like izuku enough for him to stay calm.

"do i have to?" katsuki whined. "yes kacchan. you cant avoid bathing anymore." izuku said, sitting beside the already prepared bath. katsuki whimpered loudly before bursting into tears, "i hate you! why do you force me to do things i don't wanna do?!" he yelled, sobbing into his hands.

izuku was shocked, jumping up to comfort the catboy. "kacchan...i'm not forcing you, okay?" he said, knowing katsuki's emotions were all over the place due to hormones.

"but i don't wanna! i feel so gross." katsuki continued, looking up at izuku, fat tears streaming down his face.

"what do you mean?" izuku asked, using a tissue to wipe katsuki's face. "my stomach is making me look gross... i have marks all over my body." katsuki said, his bottom lip trembling.

izuku's expression seemed to soften at this, "kacchan, you look beautiful. every day i wake up to admire how pretty you look. no matter how much you change, you're still my cute little kitty." he said, kissing the blond in his forehead.

katsuki suddenly stopped crying, he could feel the tips of his ears heating up at izuku's words. he sniffled once more before looking up at izuku, grinning from ear to ear.

"i love you. i wanna take a bath now." katsuki said. it almost looked like acting the way katsuki's moods would change.

izuku giggled, "alright. i love you too." he said before undressing katsuki and walking him to the bath. he noticed that he couldn't katsuki up as easily as before, he was much heavier and his belly was quite heavy.

either way, katsuki was still his adorable kitty.