[ ⁰⁰ ]

╔═════_═════╗This chapter contains sexual contentREADERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED ╚═════_═════╝

╔═════_═════╗
This chapter contains sexual content
READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED
╚═════_═════╝

MOANS AND GROANS are the only audible sound filling the room as well as the creaking of the bed as two bodies entangled with each other rock back and forth.

A pile of clothes was scattered on the floor, while the both of them moaned each other's name.

"M-mikey.... slow down a bit... fuck." you whispered as Mikey continuously slide his dick in and out of your dripping pussy.

"huh... you want me to go faster? sure... I'll go faster for ya." just as Mikey said those words you felt him fasten his pace which made you let out a vehement moan that you were sure the neighbors heard how much Mikey was pleasing you, you blushed at the thought. Embarrass that Emma- Mikey's sister- could probably hear your uncontrollable moaning.

"Fuck you Mikey...ah...mmmh." feeling him hit the same spot that made you have tingles over and over was driving you to the edge, you clenched the bedsheets while Mikey thrust in your glistening wet pussy, and the noises both of you made was anything but holy. You closed your eyes as you feel Mikey leaving light kisses on your chest as well as hickeys on your neck.

"yeah... I'm fucking you, princess... hah... shit... you're so fucking tight y/n." kissing you on the lips with fervor, your tongue toying with his while you feel yourself nearing the edge, Mikey's thrust suddenly turned sloppy and rough making you moan into the kiss, Mikey groaning at your connected lips.

He pulled away from your lips and took both of your legs and placed them on his left shoulder and wrapped his arm around your thighs tightly, now he was deeper inside you, whilst he was thrusting he puts his free hand on your stomach and upon putting it you felt his hand pressed on your stomach.

You looked at him and despite the darkness that was enveloping the two of you, you saw his crazed smile as well as the way he licked his lips while looking at you, and for a second you saw something flash his eyes.

you felt the all-too-familiar tightening of your stomach and the sudden splash of pleasure as you came in Mikey's member; twitching and quivering as your walls tighten around his shaft and feeling that tightness wrapping around him, Mikey groaned.

"fuck!" pulling out of you and spilling his come on your stomach, you heard Mikey's ragged breathing as he jerks himself off and fall onto your side while you feel the warmness of his come on your stomach.

"What time is it now?" Mikey asked you as you reached for your phone intending to just do that -check the time- you opened it to check the time, while Mikey reached for the comforter and put it atop his and your naked body.

"4:30 a.m." you shortly replied with a hoarse voice while panting, putting your phone back on the nightstand.

"Damn, we beat the time we last did it," Mikey muttered but enough for you to hear as he chuckled to himself. You turned your body to him and hug his blanketed waist.

"we've been going at it since eleven o'clock," you mumbled, Mikey pulling you closer to him as he made you lay your head on his chest, and kissed your forehead.

"hmm..." he hummed and you noticed the sleepiness in his voice.

"Mikey let's take a bath... "you whispered to him, tracing some random shapes on his exposed chest.

"you take a bath, y/n," he said just above a whisper and took your hand that was tracing on his chest and intertwined it with his placing a light kiss on the back of your palm.

"but I can't feel my legs," you whispered back, eyes feeling tired as you tried to keep them open.

"Just sleep for now y/n, I'll take a bath with you later when we wake up," he said which was soon followed by a snore making you giggle and slowly fell into a deep slumber with him keeping you warm in his embrace.