[¹⁵]

╔═════_═════╗

╔═════_═════╗

This chapter contains sexual content
READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED
╚═════_═════╝

WARNING: Y/N X TAIJU

YOU DIDN'T KNOW what have led you in the situation you're currently in, you just followed taiju since you've never been in an amusement park before and then the next thing you knew the two of you were kissing in one of the cubicle inside the men's restroom.

Taiju was pinning both of your hands with one of his large hands while the other was on your breast, massaging it.

You're knees was going weak so taiju put his knee in between your thighs.

"T-Taiju..." you whispered as soon as the two of you broke the kiss to breath. Your breathing was labored and so was his but unlike you he wasn't panthing like he had just ran a marathon.

"I can't hold it in anymore, baby." taiju whispered as he laid his forehead onto yours, yours and his lips was almost touching and you could feel his breath on top of your mouth.

You rubbed your clothed slit to his knee that was between your thighs, wanting to feel some kind of friction and gasping as you feel the sudden rush of pleasure.

"You're so beautiful." putting one of his large hand on your thigh and sliding it inside your dress, Taiju slightly pulled down your underwear.

"h-hurry... I want you inside me..." you urged as Taiju cupped your drenched folds.

"Look at you, so wet for me already." Taiju whispered as he put one of his fingers inside of you.

"T-taiju...ummhmn... Not y-your fingers..." you moaned lowly, trying to free your hands from him.

"hmm? What's that, baby?" he feigned, moving his finger irritatingly slow that you started moving your hips to and fro.

"Y-your dick... I want it inside me... Nghh..." You stated as you looked at Taiju who was towering over you.

Removing his fingers inside you, Taiju let go of your hands as he started to unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants as he positioned the tip of his shaft in your already wet and glistening entrance.

"be sure to hold your voice in, my love." as soon as those words left his mouth, he thrust into you making your eyes widen at the suddenness.

"Taiju...ummnh...faster..." you urged him as he hooked both of your legs in his arms and rammed his member inside you in an inhumane pace.

"Ahh... Mmm... Nghh... Ahhmn..." you moaned out, clutching taiju's shirt while he thrust into you.

"Seriously bro, you should've seen your face when we rode the Rollercoaster earlier." one unfamiliar voice came inside the men's restroom followed by a few footsteps.

You immediately covered your mouth and looked at Taiju who halted his movements by the sudden intrusion.

"I'm gonna move." Taiju stated and slammed his lips onto yours to swallow your moans while he rammed his thick rod inside you.

"you've been telling that to me non -stop, it's not my fault that it was hecking scary." another voice chimed in making your eyes widen knowing that there's two people outside of the cubicle you're in.

"S-slow down...mphmm...ahmn..." you gasped out as Taiju pulled away from your deep kiss, his lips hovering above yours.

"I'm... Coming... Ahh... Hngh..."you muttered out as you came while Taiju continued on ramming his length inside you and since you just came you slightly squirmed in his hold, feeling overstimulated.

" Fuck, I've must have been hearing things but I think there's a ghost in here." one guy said followed by rushed footsteps.

"hey you bastard, wait for me!" one of the guy inside the men's restroom yelled at the latter and probably ran after him.

Since it was only the two of you now taiju reached deeper and hit a certain spot continously it made you came again.

"shit, your really tightening around me, lovely girl." Taiju whispered, his lips close to yours as his thrust turned sloppy and rushed and then you felt a gushed of hot liquid, making you slightly arched your back.

Not pulling out of you, taiju kissed your lips fully as he lowered you so that you can get out of his hold in which you did, not breaking the deep passionate kiss.

As the two of you pulled away from each other, you gasped for air and panths.

Both you and Taiju fixed yourselves and get out of the men's restroom, holding hands like nothing happened.