¹³

IF YOU ARE being honest you would say you liked mikey since you met him and that was 4 years ago

It was spring at that time, you were at the hospital since your immune system have always been weak and there's the fact that you and kazutora were born prematurely. Strange enough you were the only weak one and as you grew older you envied your twin brother.

For as long as you remember kazutora has always been kind and somehow warm. He would always tell you stories about how he beat up a group of highschooler with his new gained friends; you greatly wanted that... Friends.

Then one day kazutora brought you six guys who you later know as baji, pah-chin, draken, mitsuya, and mikey. You didn't care about mikey at that time because you viewed him as someone who's rude since he didn't even look your way, it also may have been that time when you fall for him. It was inevitable.

The first one who you made friend among those 5 is baji. The two of you were so close to the point that he would sometimes sleep with you on the hospital bed and he would hide underneath the bed to hide from the nurses who came to check on the patients, it was something you greatly appreciated.

You only got closer to mikey when you got discharged from the hospital and became classmate with him on your 2nd year of middle school, of course you completely forgot about him since at that time you know him only by mikey not sano manjiro.

You started getting closer at the 2nd semester when he saw you beating up 3 guys and since you didn't knew he was you brother's friend at that time you pushed him in the janitors closet and locked him there because you were afraid he would rat you out on the teachers, you left the school that day completely forgetting about the poor boy you locked in the janitors locker.

Then next day came and the uniform you were wearing that day suddenly got pulled by an angry looking chihuahua— I mean an angry looking mikey, dread took over your body, you completely forgot about the shorty, not that your tall.

From then on you became close to each other to the point that the two of you would go and smashed some run down cars, it was much fun at that time, much much fun than now.

Then everything of those memories broke down when your brother killed mikey's brother, shinichiro sano. Mikey totally shut you off. Although mikey didn't say anything to you, you knew he hated you at that time, you're the sister of his friend who killed his brother, how could he like you?

It was kazutora's fault.

You didn't blame your brother, he probably doesn't want to face his fault at that time and just blamed it all on mikey. He even said at his interrogation that he was the one who killed shinichiro and that baji was just there by coincidence.

You and mikey talked again at the time when your family was at its breaking point. It was the time when everything just didn't go the way you wanted, until your family shattered, the teasing question that your father and mother would asked you when you were younger became a reality.

"Who do you like more mama or papa?" your father asked while the three of you sat on the couches in the living room. You couldn't choose. How could you? You were so young, you didn't even  know how it came to this.

Left all alone Mikey then started talking to you like he didn't ignored you for about three months, you let mikey led you on and also talk to him like nothings wrong. Your mom took you and your father permanently left the house.

Two years later your twin finally got out of juvie, you were so happy at that time. By the time he arrived home you greeted him with a smile but that smile vanished when you saw how fake his facial expression was. It was like talking to a robot with a smiley face on.

It didn't even crossed your mind that baji will join Valhalla and that kazutora will kill baji. It happened so fast that when you found out about baji's death you were in the bathroom facing the mirror with nothing but your underwear on and a sharp blade on your hands.

 It happened so fast that when you found out about baji's death you were in the bathroom facing the mirror with nothing but your underwear on and a sharp blade on your hands