ʬʬ.elcome

Welcome to my book 'Precious Toy'

Hi! Hello! I just want to warn/remind you of a few things before you read.

❐ My first language is not English; therefore you might notice grammatical errors.

❐ I suck at using descriptive words, hence you might encounter a couple of confusing chapters; for which I would like to apologize in advance.

❐ This is a rated-18+ fanfiction thus all characters are aged up unless stated otherwise. Please if you are a minor and you decided to proceed reading this book DO NOT comment anything that has something to do with your age.

❐ I will place trigger warnings to chapters that some of you might deem uncomfortable.

❐ This book has multiple smut, fluff, and angst.

❐ The story's plot might not be prominent at first but I am working on it so please bare with me.

❐ To those who have not read the manga or watched the anime this might be a major or minor spoiler depending on how far have you read or watched.

❐ This book has a lot of swearing and scenes that involve violence which might be uncomfortable for some.

❐ I accept constructive criticism and I am not dumb enough to not notice when someone is using constructive criticism as a guise to insult me.

❐All the media (gifs/images/video) that is used and will be use belongs to their rightful owners. If you own one of the media I posted and you're uncomfortable with it, please dm me.

❐ This fanfic will be written in the third and second person's point of view unless stated otherwise.

❐ Lastly, I truly hope you enjoy reading this fanfic and I thank you for taking your time to check it.

©ladyslxt 2021