[Chapter:12]

Ghostbur was slain by Dream

As I read the chat I felt myself shake.

How... how did this happen?

I felt my knees give out as tears fell from my eyes.

No, not now, I forced myself up sprinting out of my house and towards the prison.

I saw Tommy and Sam slowly wander out, heads facing the ground.

When they heard me I asked if it was a lie.

"Y/n... I could only save Tommy," Sam said.

My eyes went wide, I wasn't sure how to respond when two pairs of footsteps came from behind me.

I turn around and see Ranboo and Tubbo, "Tommy! Don't tell me the plan failed."

He didn't turn his head away from the ground.

A sob came from Tubbo as Ranboo comforted him.

"W-wait," I stuttered, "what plan?"

Ranboo explained to me that Tommy wanted revenge on Dream for attempted murder on the two of us, not caring if he had a revive book or not.

This was news to me considering I had no idea that a revive book existed.

That's when Sam and Tommy sprinted off towards the wooden path to prime knows where.

I watched as Ranboo and Tubbo chased after and I did the same.

When I finally caught up to them there was a tall brunette with a white strip of hair and a long brown coat standing in the blown-up cave on the side of the pit.

All four men seemed to be talking with the tall sketchy man as I made my way over carefully.

Sam watched me closely but I ignored him making my way down next to the four.

The tall brunette noticed me taking my arm as I tried to walk past him.

"I don't think I remember you when I was alive, who might you be?" He had a deep voice but the same accent as Tommy and Tubbo.

I tried taking my arm back but he wouldn't budge.

"Maybe I'll tell you if you let go," I snapped.

He let go after getting a few glares from the boys in front of him.

I walked over standing between Tommy and Ranboo as Sam stood behind all of us.

The brunette kept staring at me before finally saying something, "Tommy mind telling me who your new friend is?"

"Her name's y/n, she's been one of my best friends ever since she's arrived," he motioned towards me.

The man hummed in response, something about him made me want to trust him but I was unsure.

But how did he show up the same day Ghostbur die-

"Y/n, this is Wilbur, he is the alive version of Ghostbur," Tubbo explained.

Okay, that makes more sense.

Wilbur smiled proudly, he didn't seem to notice how tense the air was.

"Well, it was nice meeting you y/n, but I best be off," he said climbing up the stone and disappeared.

"What did you do," Ranboo commanded looking at Tommy.

I was completely lost.

After a few moments, everyone ran off to prime knows where not saying a word leaving me and Sam alone.