{Chapter:30}

"C'mon y/n hurry up!" Tommy called back to me.

He had longer legs than mine making me have a harder time keeping up with the blond.

"Tommy! You know I'm not as fast as you!"

He just laughed sprinting faster towards our destination.

When I finally caught up to him we came to a stop as I put my hands on my knees bending over to catch my breath.

I would consider myself an athletic person if it weren't for Tommy making it look like I've never run a day in my entire life.

When I stood straight up I realized we were in front of my work-in-progress house.

"Tommy? What are we doing here? We were gonna work on this tomorrow-"

He put his hand up like a man taking an oath making me stop, "well, even if I am the best friend anyone on this server could have and always have the best ideas... Tubbo and Ranboo thought it would be a good idea to take a photo."

He is voice was quiet at the end like he was afraid to admit someone else was right.

I smirked, "aww I still think you're a great best friend Tommy."

His face lit up at this comment rising his head with confidence.

Puffy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Ghostbur showed up about a minute later, Puffy holding a camera.

"Wait, what are you guys doing?" I asked pointing to the camera.

Puffy gave me that sweet, caring smile she always had, "we're going to take a photo!"

She lined us up one by one placing the camera on a stool and some rocks to hold it up, when she was done with that she turned to us.

"Alright, I'm going to set a 5-second timer, in that time, all of you smile!"

She pressed a button and ran to get in the photo with us.

After about 5 seconds a bright flash shone making a clicking noise.

Puffy walked over checking to see the photo, "okay guys, I think that's good."

We all walked over checking out the photo, I smiled at the well taken photograph with all of us in it.

Puffy took the camera home so she could print it out to frame it for us.

The rest of us wandered around looking for anything to do, we still had half the day left to waste.

Tubbo and Ranboo decided to head home and go check up on Micheal while Tommy got a message from Jack.

They were arguing about something which lead to us meeting in a very massacred area.

Tommy and Jack both had their armor on and weapons out.

Me, on the other hand, only had a stone ax and a pair of iron boots.

Jack eyeballed me as I stood next to Tommy.

They kept arguing saying they could take the other on when Jack took it to the test.

He lunged at me as our weapons clashed together, I fell to the ground with a loud 'thud' when Tommy came to my rescue.

He swung at Jack hitting his armor when they began to brawl.

Jack, although, overpowered Tommy with his diamond gear while Tommy merely had his gear Sam Nook had given him.

"J-Jack," Tommy stuttered, "take it, easy man-"

"Not so tough now, eh?" He mocked.

I stood up swinging my ax hitting the back of his armor snapping my ax in two.

He turned his attention towards me, but before he could do anything, Sam Nook jumped in front of me attacking Jack.

"SAM NOOK, SAM NOOK-" Jack screamed as he ran from the guard.

When I went to help Tommy I let out a small screech as rocks below me crumbled letting my body fall back into a small pit.

The did of my head hit a small bolder as an ounce of blood dripped from the scratch it created.

Sam Nook hurried down helping me back up to where Tommy is, Jack now long gone.

He pulled out a bandage wrap wrapping it around my head.

I reassured him it was no big deal as we walked back, saying I'd had worse injuries than this.

Tommy joked how annoying Jack was laughing about all the stuff he had dropped when he ran away.

A few days later, he had recruited Jack to be his business partner.

I honestly wish I knew why he had decided this, it confused both me and Sam Nook, but we went along with it trusting Tommy in his decisions.

Of course, Sam Nook didn't trust Jack at all, watching him like a hawk every second he was around Tommy.

They would often get into arguments, I would try and be neutral throughout it but it felt difficult whenever Jack had tried convincing me he should run the hotel instead of Tommy.

Thankfully Sam Nook pulled me away from the situation recognizing I was uncomfortable.

I didn't see Jack that often though, I did like him I just wished he didn't want to overthrow Tommy every 5 seconds.

Days went by, and I eventually finished my house with the help of my friends.

I met more people like Bad, Ant, and Punz.

None of which I felt more close to than Tommy, he would always make sure I was having a good time, whether if it was building the hotel or playing a game of tag.

He told me more about Awesamdude saying I should meet him sometime.

It felt strange to think that a small voice in my head told me to be in those woods at that time leading me to live here in the smp.

It felt like destiny had taken control of my life, leading me down a path in which I could not go back.

Everything felt like I had my life under control at the time.

I later find out that one man... One masked man... Had complete control with a move of his fingers.

And that man had manipulated others into his bidding... For his entertainment.

Had I known this I would've never wished to meet Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo...

Sam.

He was the man that wished to destroy everyone's well-being.

He was the man that would escape prison and corrupt the server once again for the sake of his entertainment.

And his name... Was Dream.

(Words:1063)

Alright, I swear this should probably be the last flashback chapter!
I'm excited to see when more lore will come out! If not soon though I might just create my own lore (which is kinda what I've been doing but just changing it up for y/n :p)

Have a great day/night and drink plenty of water!

-Exotic Tea