{Chapter:18}

Tommy pov

I grabbed y/n leading her out of her house, I had a certain spot that I wanted to bring her to.

But this time, it's not the bench.

We went down the path to the land I'm positive she is not familiar with.

She continuously asked where we were going but I told her it was a surprise, it didn't stop her from asking though.

When we got close I told her to shut her eyes and I grabbed her hand so she wouldn't fall on anything.

When we made it I told her she could open revealing the land in front of us.

It was Las Nevadas.

"What is this place?" She asked.

"This is Las Nevadas, and over there is the hamburger truck," I said pointing.

I took in a deep breath before continuing, "the server is growing more and more, but I want to... to apologize for not telling you everything. That's not what friends do."

She was about to say something but I cut her off, "if... if you want to know, I... everyone here went through hell because of Dream. If you want to continue learning about the history of this world, I won't stop you."

Only a second later I was engulfed in a hug.

I wrapped my arms around her accepting the hug, only to be interrupted by two certain individuals.

"TOMMY," Wilbur and Quackity said at the same time.

I pulled out of the hug watching as Wilbur came from the forest and Quackity walked from Las Nevadas.

Quackity was the first to acknowledge y/n, "well hello again dear," he said taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

She pulled her hand back and by the look of her face she cringed from the action but nobody seemed to notice.

"What are the two of you doing here?" Quackity asked.

"O-oh, I was just showing y/n around the area," I explained, not lying but not 100% telling the truth.

He nodded and that's when Wilbur spoke up, "y/n! It's been a while, how are you?"

She smiled awkwardly, "I've been okay, sorry we haven't been able to speak more Mr. Wilbur."

He shook his head smiling, "oh please, just call me Wilbur."

Quackity didn't seem to be amused by the way Wilbur was acting all cheery around y/n.

Quackity took a step towards y/n with an ear-to-ear smile holding out his arm, "how about I give you a tour around Las Nevadas?"

Y/n seemed hesitant but before she could answer Wilbur stood between the two, "how about I show her the hamburger van?"

She wasn't sure how to answer when Quackity shoved him away, "don't be so rude Wilbur," he said.

The two glared at one another and I pulled y/n away just in case either of them got into a fight, they glanced at us staring at them, and calmed down.