Chapter 8: The Search

A/N: 

HI Y'ALL! I (J-)HOPE U LOVE MY BOOK COVER THAT I CHANGED AS MUCH AS I DO! :D

ALSO, 'RAIN' IS SO FUCKING UNDERRATED SO I DECIDED TO PUT THIS SONG SINCE I LOVE IT WITH MY WHOLE HEART <3

IGHT LET'S GET IT~

"WHICH CAR? WHOSE CAR WAS IT?" I asked in panic.

"M-Mr. Jeon's c-car..." Hobi and Yoongi said in the same time.

I almost fainted right there.

"No. nO. NO! NOT MR. JEON'S CAR. WHY HIM?" I screamed.

Good thing no one was around us.

Just as I was about to have a panic attack, a familiar car pulled up beside us.

"There you are Ms. (your last name). I was looking for you." my driver said.

"Oh! Yes I'm so sorry I uh. I had a club." I lied.

"Y/N~!" Lisa yelled from the back.

"Lisa! How was school?!" I asked.

"It was okay I guess. We drew a picture of our family today!" Lisa said as she unzipped her backpack.

She showed me her drawing. Something was off...

"Is that mom... with a belt? What is that in her hand?" I asked.

"Um. Yeah it is..." she said as she slightly lowered her head.

I looked at Yoongi and Hobi with a worried face and vice versa.

Lisa put the drawing back in her bag.

"Did your teacher say anything about this Lisa?" I asked out of curiosity.

"N-No... I drew it after I showed my teacher." she quietly said.

"Oh..." I sighed.

"How about you two go buy Lisa and yourselves some boba?" I said as I unzipped my bag to get some money from my purse.

"BOBA!!!" Lisa screamed.

We all laughed at her excitement.

"Don't worry about it Y/N. We'll pay for it!" Hobi said.

"Yeah! Let's go get some boba Lisa!" Yoongi said excitedly.

They both got into the car. Yoongi sat in the passenger and Hobi sat beside Lisa.

"Take them to the closest boba shop and then drop them both off at their houses, okay?" I said kindly to the driver.

"Yes ma'am!" the driver said with a smile.

"Buy a boba for the driver too." I told Yoongi.

"Alright!" Yoongi said.

"Tell the driver to tell my dad I have to do something important for school and I won't be home until a few hours. Take care of Lisa!" I whispered into Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi nodded and smiled.

"Lisa. Drink all of the boba before we get home, or else dad will see." I told her.

"Okie!" she replied while smiling.

"Bye Y/N~!" Yoongi, Hobi and Lisa all said at once while waving.

"Take care!" Hobi said with finger hearts.

"You too! Bye~!" I said while waving.

After they turned and disappeared on the road, I decided to build up my courage to break into Mr. Jeon's office and try to look for anything that will give me clues. This isn't going to be easy and there could be a chance that they'll suspend me. I better do this quickly.