Chapter 11: Surprise???

A/N:

AYO 가져와 BRING THE PAIN ON YEAH~

LET'S GET IT~

"Y/N... I'm afraid I got some bad news." the doctor said.

Mr. Jeon looked at me with puppy eyes. Wow.

"Y-Yes??"

"You're..." the doctor paused.

"I-I'm...?"

"You're severely lactose intolerant. How did you not know that?" the doctor said.

"I AM? WHAT- HOW??" I gasped.

"I don't know. Have you been consuming dairy recently?" he asked.

"Yeah! I drink milk everyday. My dad's lactose intolerant and he brings home lactose free milk and my sister and I drink that." I said. "I guess it kind of makes sense because my stomach always used to hurt after consuming boba, milkshakes, ice cream, etc."

"Well I guess that sets it. I'm going now and Mr. Jeon, you can send the money the way you always do." the doctor said while walking out with his belongings.

"I'll give you an extra big tip for helping her a lot. Thank you so, so much!" Mr. Jeon said blissfully while the doctor opened the door.

"Isn't that amazing of you. Thanks boss." the doctor said while walking out and closing the door behind him.

"An extra big tip because he helped me?" I asked. "Seriously?"

"Yes. Now you're going to stay here so I can watch you. You need someone to look after you when you're on your period." Mr. Jeon murmured.

"No! I have to get home. My parents are expecting me!" I cried out.

"Fine. But I'm taking you home and be outside. If I find out you ran away, I'm going to murder your sister." he said while walking upstairs." he warned.

"EXCUSE ME? DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SISTER LIKE THAT!" I shouted.

Mr. Jeon looked at me with a straight face ad continued walking upstairs.

"Fine." I calmed down and waited for Mr. Jeon to get out of my sight and quickly looked for my phone in the living room. After two minutes, I found it in the sofa pocket surprisingly. I unlocked my phone and it was on my camera app?

"What the fuck-" I said as I opened my gallery.

It was a picture of Mr. Jeon I-

HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO STEAL MY PHONE AND TAKE A PICTURE OF HIMSELF???

AND WHY IS THE LIGHTING SO BAD AND IT'S BLURRY-