Chapter 1: The Hell House

A/N: Hi everyone! I hope y'all will like/love my story!!! :D

 A/N = AUTHORS NOTE                                                                                 Y/N = YOUR NAME - YOU

First Day of School

Y/N POV

"HA! HOW YOU LIKE THAT?"

That sudden sound made me jump out of my bed. "Oh god, what the hell is that!?" I screamed. My 8 year old sister slid from under my bed and screamed "HA! HOW YOU LIKE THAT?" repeating the alarm sound over and over again.

"HA! HOW YOU LIKE-" I pressed the dismiss button

My sister giggled uncontrollably. "Come on Lisa you know I don't like pranks, especially ones like these!" I shouted at her.

"Teehee! I knew you would get scared because of it! I'm going to tell mommy!" She laughed as she ran away.

"Ugh, time for my first day of school" I thought as I got out of my bed. I went to brush my teeth, washed my face(u) and then I went to my closet. "Hmm...what should I wear today?"

A/N: CHOOSE BETWEEN 2 OUTFITS! :OO

I got a chic outfit. A short black and white skirt and a deep necked white top. I grabbed my black glasses and beige high heels. I put on a light amount of makeup and styled my hair. I grabbed my designer purse.

A/N: Please don't think these are "feminine" outfits. I'm not trying to be stereotypical here 😭🤚. You may wear any outfit you want :D! My friend actually chose these, so like- LMAOAOAOAODKESNFKJEBKFSEBKAO)

 You may wear any outfit you want :D! My friend actually chose these, so like- LMAOAOAOAODKESNFKJEBKFSEBKAO)

A/N: That is what you are wearing 🤑 (They do be slaying this outfit tho ✨🤭)

I got blue jeans and a white shirt, with a brown coat. I grabbed my brown shades and my brown checkered bag. I applied a bit of makeup and I quickly wore my white shoes to finish off the look.

 I applied a bit of makeup and I quickly wore my white shoes to finish off the look

A/N: Oo wowowowww :O

I was about to go downstairs until I heard a huge smack.

~CRASH~ *SCREAMS*

I ran downstairs to see what happened. "Is everything ok!?" I asked as I was super worried. "Y/N HELP ME, PLEASE!!" a high pitched voice yelled to me. I turned to see my crying sister running to me with a bruise covering her cheek.

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED, LISA?" I yelled. "MOMMY HIT ME" she said. "Why?! With what?" I asked. "W-w-with a s-s-spoon because I-I just wanted t-to show her s-something" she said as she sniffed.

I hugged her tightly and told her to go upstairs. I was about to follow my sister until-

"Y/N COME BACK DOWN BEFORE I HIT YOU JUST LIKE I HIT THAT LITTLE BITCH" my mom screamed.

I slowly backed away from Lisa and told her to get ready for school quickly so we can go. I walked towards my mom.

"Good morning mom. How are you?" I greeted and asked calmly. "GET OUT OF MY- *burp* HOUSE WITH THAT L-LITTLE BRAT!" she screamed.

She's drunk. Again.

"O-Ok mom, bye" I said as I was turning away from her.

As I was about to get Lisa so we could finally go to school, the door clicked open. I saw nice black Louis Vuitton Manhattan Richelieu shoes. "Wow, remember when we didn't have any money to afford these things?" I thought to myself. Then I snapped back to reality and then I suddenly remembered what I had to do.

I stood up straight with a cold face expression. My face hurts from this... "Hi dad, how are you?" I said trying to sound professional.

My dad turn to me. "Hello Y/N, I'm fine. You and Lisa are supposed to be close to the school by now. Why aren't you there already? The driver is waiting." he said coldly.

"Yes dad, Lisa will be here in a minute. Bye dad." I replied.

"Good. Now get to school before I-"

"DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" screamed Lisa.

My dad looked at Lisa's bruise and just walked away, just to see my mom crying with her hands covering her face. He rushed over to her. "What happened babe?" asked my dad trying to seem surprised.

Just as my mom was about to say something, I grabbed Lisa and bursted out of the house without saying the last goodbye. Before we closed the door, I heard my mom scream and my dad yelling my name. But I didn't care, all I wanted was to get out of the hell house.

I literally yeeted Lisa into the car without warning her and then I got into the car. The driver slammed the door and we drove off.

As we were about to reach the school, I looked into my compact mirror. "Bruh, my makeup looks fucked up." I thought as I was looking at the mess I had on my face left from the tears. No one can see me like this or my reputation will be ruined.

After I fixed my makeup, I started to quickly apply some makeup to cover the nasty bruise on my poor sister's face. I can't stop thinking about the way she came crying up to me, she's so innocent. She just wants someone to talk to...someone to truly love her other than me...

I think I zoned out or something, because the next minute, I see that we're in front of the school and Lisa is already out of the car.

"Just a few hours of freedom until I go back to hell." I thought to my self.

I stepped out of the car and closed the door. I looked up. This is the high school I've been going to for the past 3 years. Bonnie Grend High School. (A/N: Yes I made the school name up lmao)

The driver drove away leaving a huge load of dust behind her. "Ugh, she needs to get a new engine or something!" I mumbled under my breath.

*Clears throat* "Come on, put yourself together" I whispered to myself.

I sighed, I was about to take a step forward but then I heard a screech on the right side of me. I turned to that direction and then someone yelled "WATCH OUT!!!

A/N: So this is literally my first chapter copy and pasted from my other one because I'm doing the same idea so IT'S NOT COPYRIGHT! xD

Anyways stay tuned for my next chapter!!! Luv y'all~ 😘