Chapter 5: Wtf Is That?

A/N:

Wssp y'all :D

Chapter 5 time woOohHoO!

Y/N'S POV

"Phew!" I thought as I took a step outside of the washroom. Just as I was slowly walking out of the bathroom with Jimin, I bumped into someone.

My worst enemy.

"What are you two doing in here?" Jisoo asked.

"I-" I tried to speak, but I couldn't because I was too scared.

"Wait- Is that a boy with you???" Jisoo asked with a smirk.

A/N: Our sister's a queen 👑✨

"Uh- what? Oh uh of course not haha." I replied nervously.

"Okay, cool." she said as she tossed her hair and pushed past Jimin and I.

After she left, I pulled Jimin by his arm and decided to finally give him the tour he needed. We missed class, but it was so worth it because I got to save Jimin from Taehyung.

"All of this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me..." I thought.

I decided to start off by showing Jimin where all of the classrooms are. But then I realized something.

"Why am I showing him around when I have to stick with him the whole time?" I wondered in my head.

I guess I have to go back to... Mr. Jeon...

I turned to face Jimin. "Hey, Jimin. Let's go back to the office okay?" I said in a soft tone.

Jimin looked at me with the cutest pout I've ever seen in my life. Then he sadly nodded his head.

Jisoo came out of the washroom and took one look at us. She smirked again and sashayed down the hallway.

"Tf was that for...?" I asked in my head.

I felt like something bad was going to happen, so I decided to not go to the office with Jimin. I'll just go alone and face whatever's going to happen in there. I took a deep breath and thought abt it for a minute. The bell was gonna ring in half an hour and I was thinking of taking my time because at least 2 people are going to be in the office after school.

"Jimin. I want you to follow me. When we reach there, stay put. Do. Not. Move. Got it?" I said sternly as I looked straight into his eyes (totally didn't learn it from my dad *eye roll*).

Jimin nodded quickly and placed his finger over his squishy pink lips. Adorable.

I quickly pulled him by his arm and we both sprinted down the hallways. I stopped in front of the janitors closet. As I stood in front of the door, memories started flashing in my head.