Chapter 15: Investigation

VMIN UWU <3

ALRIGHT

LET'S GET IT~ <3

3RD PERSON POV

"Oh. My. God. Who's gonna take care of him if Y/N's not here? Mr. Jeon is at school today..." Yoongi said.

"What if he kidnapped Jimin? Again???" Hobi asked.

Hobi and Yoongi looked at each other and widened their eyes in the same time and both said "oh shit-".

They took off running to the parking lot.

"You check in lot A and I'll check in lot B" Yoongi said while running to the side of lot B.

"Alright! Text me if you see Jimin or at least Mr. Jeon's car. Or call me!" Hobi said while running to lot A.

After a few minutes of searching Hobi found Mr. Jeon's car. It's the only expensive and slick black car in this whole parking lot and his number plate says "JEON".

"I gotta call him" Hobi thinks while dialing Yoongi's number. He was just about to press on the call button when he gets a phone call from someone.

"Who's this?" he asks himself while reading the number. "I know I shouldn't pick it up but this could be important so I'm gonna go for it" Hobi says while clicking on answer.

"HOSEOK PLEASE TAKE THIS KID FROM ME" the caller said.

"Sorry?" Who is this?" Hobi asked. He was really confused.

"IT'S TAE-TAEHYUNG. OH MY GOSH HELP I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE" Taehyung revealed.

"Taehyung??? What's going on?" Hobi asked.

"It-It's Jimin! He keeps slapping me! I just wanted to take him under my wing since I figured that Y/N wasn't going to come today since he's been waiting outside of the office without his mom. The secretaries just told me to take them since I share some of the same courses with him. Now he keeps slapping my bruises from yesterday!" Taehyung yelped.

"You have Jimin with you right now??" Hobi asked, sort of relieved.

"Yeah. Please come to the boys' washroom as soon as you can!" Tae said and ended the call.

"What the actual fuck" Hobi said while quickly dialing Yoongi's number and pressing call.

"H-Hey, babe... I-I've been runn-running... around f-for a... wh-while and I c-can't... find J-Jimin nor... M-Mr. Jeon's car!" Yoongi kept pausing completely out of breath.

"Yoongi don't worry. Taehyung called me-" Hobi said before getting cut off.

"TAEHYUNG?? GRR THAT BITCH HURT Y/N WHY WOULD YOU ANSWER HIM?" Yoongi yelled after catching his breath.

"I-I know I'm sorry. I didn't know he was the caller and he told me that he has Jimin with him right now" Hobi finished.

"Where is he?" Yoongi asked.

"In the boys' washroom. Meet me there as soon as you can... bye" Hobi said

"Oh... let's just go get him. Bye..." Yoongi sighed and ended the call.

While running from outside to the front doors of Bonnie Grend High School, Hobi and Yoongi both ran into each other with worried looks. Just as they were about to enter, they heard sirens.

"SHIT" Hobi yelled.

The secretaries heard the sirens and also looked at the CC cameras to find out what that sound is. Four of them ran outside, joining Yoongi, Hobi and a few other students gathered around in a blob as they all watched two police exit the police car.