Chapter 3: He Can't Talk

A/N: HAIIIII EVERYONE

Let's get into the chapter :DDD

"Who's here?" I asked

"Them." Mr. Jeon replied while pointing to the door.

I turned around and saw a woman wrapping her arms around someone. I couldn't see who they were because they were hiding under the woman's jacket. They started walking towards the office. The woman opened the door and she slowly walked in while holding the "someone" under her jacket. Mr. Jeon turned around.

"Ah, here you are Mrs. Park with your son." He said with a smile. "Ugh" he said disgustedly within my earshot.

I was about to look at Mr. Jeon until the woman looked right at me.

"Hello!" Mrs. Park said.

"My name is Mrs. Park. This is my son, Park Jimin." she said joyfully.

"Hi Mrs. Park! Um... I can't see your son's face..." I said while trying to catch a glimpse of what he looks like.

I looked at Mr. Jeon. I didn't even know why I was here and why he called me. Mr. Jeon then turned to me.

*Coughs* "Ahem... Y/N. You're going to be the student ambassador for this student." Mr. Jeon said.

I was surprised when I heard that. I've never had a student to give a tour around this school in like a year! I wanted to see Jimin so I can introduce myself to him.

"Mrs. Park, may I see your son? I would like to introduce myself to him." I asked with a smile.

When Jimin heard his name, he quickly dashed behind his mother's back. Then he poked his head out from behind her shoulder.

A/N: Let's just pretend that Jimin's mom is where Namjoon is standing LMfAoODJNJSEKB

"Awww so adorable!" I thought.

"It's ok Jimin, come out! My name is Y/N." I said while sticking my hand out for a handshake.

Jimin just looked around for a second. Then he stopped his eyes at my hand. As I was looking at his eyes, he slowly looked around and then looked at my eyes. We locked eyes for a good 5 seconds, but it felt like 5 hours. He has beautiful, small crescent eyes. He wrapped his arms around his mom's waist from her back. I guess he didn't feel comfortable yet.

I brought my hand back to my side. "I see you're Jimin right? Nice to meet you!" I said with a bold smile.

His mom told him quietly that he can trust me and there is nothing to worry about. Jimin then let go and slowly stepped out from behind his mother's back. I got to see what he actually looks like.

Jimin didn't say anything though. Maybe he was too shy.

"Oh I completely forgot to say that he's mute and he has really bad trust issues. He's also really reserved so he doesn't stay with anyone except for me." His mother said sadly.