Chapter 16: Kookie

HAI Y'ALL :D

LET'S GET IT~ <3

HOBI'S POV

Officer Riggen follows me inside the school and I scurried into the front office.

"Where's Mr. Jeon?" I asked one of the secretaries.

"Jeon..." officer Riggen whispered.

"I-I don't know... I did see him leave the office 5 minutes ago, though" he said.

"WHERE??" I asked loudly.

"I don't know, kid! I'm sorry!!" he said while turning his head back to his computer screen and started typing away again.

Ugh, I can't believe this.

"L-let's try to look somewhere else," I said while speed-walking out of the office with officer Riggen behind me. Then I spotted him.

"MR. JEON! That's him!!" I screamed while pointing at him, recognizing him by his body structure.

"Sir, put your hands up," officer Riggen said while slowly stepping closer to Mr. Jeon, who is currently sitting on the stairs while holding a half-eaten apple and scrolling through his phone.

Mr. Jeon turned to officer Riggen and stood up. But he didn't put his hands up.

"Mr. Jeon. I said put your hands up! Do you have any weapons on you?" she asked while pulling out her gun. Everyone that was walking around or chilling in this area were now staring at us and whispering to each other.

I just stood there to the side but behind officer Riggen and caught Mr. Jeon glaring deadass into my eyes while raising his arms up. "Since when did you start wearing a mask?" I asked boldly while glaring back.

His right eye scrunched a bit which I could tell was a smirk. He said "I've always been wearing a mask, what do you mean?" which was CLEARLY a lie. "Right?" he said while looking around at the students and they nodded back in fear.

"Take your mask off, Mr. Jeon," officer Riggen demanded while pointing her gun at him.

"Okay then. But just saying, I didn't do anything wrong," he said while taking his mask off.

"K-Kookie?" she wearingly sighed while slowly lowering her gun.

"Huh?" I gasped.

"I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you so much! W-what are you getting yourself into??" she almost teared up.

"Don't call me that, you know I hated it and I still do. But I didn't do anything wrong, these students kept threatening me to call the cops if I didn't give them a good grade on their report cards and they actually did it, unsurprisingly," he calmly said.

"Yeah I heard some people say that. I'm a witness, count me in," Jisoo said with a raised eyebrow and smirk.

"WHAT?? NO! That's NOT true, I promise! How do you even know Mr. Jeon???" I exclaimed in rage.

"I went to high school with him. He was the most innocent and pure teenager in the whole school! He has been through a lot and the whole school knew about it because he used to get bullied and all of this personal information unfortunately got leaked on social media. There's no way he's like this now, this has GOT to be some mistake," officer Riggen revealed while walking closer to him to check if he has any weapons.

"NO! L-look he's not the same anymore. He's trying to act innocent please don't believe him or anyone else around here! You're a police you should know more than that and none of the physics kids got their report cards yet, Mr. Jeon was planning to give them at the end of the day so how would they know what their grade was??" I pleaded while stepping closer to her.