Chapter 20: Dirty Little Secret

LET'S GET IT! <3

We get ready and I get to school early. I enter the building and look around for Jimin, but he didn't come yet. I was hoping to avoid Ms. Park and Mr. Jeon today. I'm too tired for more drama. I go on my phone and play a game. I feel a tap on my shoulder and see Dan standing beside me.

"Uh- hey Dan?" I greet.

"I know your dirty little secret" he says with a smug smile.

Shit.

"What are you talking about?" I asked without showing my worry.

"I saw you and Mr. Jeon on a wittle date awhhh!" he said mockingly.

"H-Hey! That wasn't me. I don't know what you're saying" I said while walking away.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. "I'm going to tell the whole school about your secr-" he said until someone interrupted him.

"What's going on over here?" Mr. Jeon stands with his arms crossed behind Dan.

"Uh- Hi Mr. Jeon..." he greets.

"Why are you holding her?" he asks with a raised eyebrow. Dan lets go of me and clears his throat. "I know everything" he says, less confident than he sounded before.

Mr. Jeon raises his eyebrow again and looks at me and then Dan. "Huh".

"The date. Restaurant. Remember that? I went to meet my friend in a different city and guess what I saw?" he said while pulling a picture up on his phone. It was Mr. Jeon and I laughing in the restaurant. Mine and Mr. Jeon's eyes widen in the same time looking at the picture and we both look at each other.

"That's what I thought. Now, if you don't want me sharing this picture with anyone, you have to get Yoongi to date me" he says while turning off his phone.

Mr. Jeon leans against the wall and rubs his temples. "Look kid. We'll do it, just don't show anyone" he sighs.

"Mr. Jeon! That's not fair! My best friend, Yoongi, already has a boyfriend and they love each other so much. Their relationship will get affected if Yoongi and Dan starts dating! What will Hoseok do?" I say.

"I don't care. Dan go ahead. Do whatever it takes, you have my permission" Mr. Jeon says and then Dan walks away.

"What... Mr. Jeon!" I whisper-shout. It's too late, they're both gone. Crap, what do I do?

Jimin enters the school and he waves to me. When I see him, I forget about all my worries. "Hi Jimin!" I say and I walk to him. He smiles and walks towards me. "Let's go to class".

Two classes go by and then it's lunch time. Yoongi comes storming up to me and slams his hands on our cafeteria table. Everyone turns to look at us. "What happened Yoongi?" Hobi asks. I look around hoping that people won't listen, but of course they will. "Y/N?!" he yells.

"Uh-oh... wait Yoongi. Please come with me, I can't say it here" I say while pulling Yoongi by the arm. Hobi didn't tag along because he was with Jimin and he didn't want to leave him alone. I wanted to pull them along too but Yoongi was too desperate for an explanation.

We ran outside and stopped to catch our breaths. "W-Wait... please hear me out Yoongi" I say, out of breath. "I didn't want to tell anyone this, but... Mr. Jeon and I went out on a date and Dan caught us. He threatened to show everyone if he couldn't date you and I really don't want to get exposed. Please Yoongi..." I explain.

He stood there speechless for a few seconds after I finished explaining. "Y/N... I can't let you do this. I love Hobi and I'm sorry I can't do this. You have to understand, this will break me as well. I'm being honest, if I had a choice, I would choose to stay with Hobi and let you get exposed because that's a situation you put yourself into" he said.