2

5 years ago..

"Excuse me, Ms. Wang Daiyu?"

A guy spoke from behind. Daiyu turned to him. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"You dropped your passport." The guy spoke once more handing her thhe passport. She then took it and smiled at him.

"Thank you...Mr. Jang Henry?" She looked over at his ID. He then smiled and bowed at her too.

He now walked away with his things.

"I think I've seen him somewhere.." She mumbled.

...

Everything snapped.

The step dad grabs her by the hair and walks to their house as if he was carrying himself a corpse.

While every person was staring at them, as they reached their house she throws her at the floor. Making her fall to the ground.

He began hitting her, pulling her hair, cursing her, and kept on beating her up.

Whilst her aunt just looked at her thinking she deserves it, She ignored them. Seung-jeon felt so suffocated. She cried, begging him to stop.

Her step-dad looked at her and did not feel atleast one ounce of empathy.

"That's right bitches like you are worthless"

He says and walks away.

She takes this as an advantage and crawls to her room. Since her limbs were bruised, She could move but it was hurting her so much. she tries climbing to her bed.

Even though she felt weak, she tucked herself in the blankets of her bed cried and cried

"why is the world like this to me."

She muttered to herself while sobbing in between.

"I'm so tired. so..fucking tired."

She cried herself to sleep.

...

a day had passed.

It was 7pm in the evening. All day Seungjeon couldn't move. She hasn't ate. She was only using her phone for a few minutes then sleeping.

She couldn't feel her limbs because of the pain of the beating she received.

Her skin was pale. Her eyes were watery. Her lips were turning pale too and she could feel her sweat get colder as time passes.

She knew it was getting bad.

Though, admist all of this, her eyes shift to the umbrella. the ticking she was hearing was getting sort of loud.

It wasn't as faint as it was from the first time she heared it. She had a bad feeling about it.

Although she felt powerless now. Since she couldn't do anything she just decided to sleep it off.

She shifted her gaze to the window, looking at the evening sky.

She wanted atleast just one ounce of hope. She didn't know hope from what but she just wanted to rest.

Her eyes now was blinking slowly, she was getting sleepy from tiredness.

.....?

"Pssstttttt... "

"Heyy"

"Are you awake yet? "

"Wow your one real sleepy head"