11

Seungjeon opened her eyes.

She found herself sitting on a chair. Her hands were tied to her back. Then her mouth was covered with Duct tape.

She looked around, the place seemed like an abandoned building. She also saw a group of gangsters.

"Oh, You're awake!' The guy infront her spoke.

She raised an eyebrow, tilting her head at him. It was someone unfamiliar again.

"I don't plan being friends with you so I'll skip the introduction." He added, then removed the duct tape from her mouth.

"Where is the Guillotine file?" He asked fixing his glasses.

She smirked, Then laughed as she loweres her head. The guy looked at her weirdly.

"Wèishéme wǒ zǒng shì wúfǎ bǎituō zhège kùnjìng"
-"Why can't I get a break from this."

She spoke to herself. The guy was confused. "What was that? Chinese?" He questioned.

"I'll never tell you where it is." Seungjeon spoke glaring at him. The guy smirked. "Is that so?" He asked walking closer.

"Over my dead body, bozo" She spoke in english.

"I can't understand that again." He spoke chuckling. She spat on his face.

He slapped her. "You must think you're something after you married Jang Hanseok, but let me tell you, He's probably only after the gold."

Her expression changed. She remained silent. "You won't benefit from hiding the Guillotine file either, Your father is dead, Miss!" He spoke once more laughing.

She looked at him with a death stare. "Don't bring my father into this." She spoke with anger in her voice.

"And what will you do?" He asked teasingly, smirking at her.

She only glared at him.

"Hm?" He went close to her.

"Your breath stinks, asshole."

His smile faded, he raised his eyebrows at her. "You got some nerve for someone who escaped jail." He spoke before slapping her twice.

Her cheek was in pain.

He pulled her hair. "Just tell me where the Guillotine file is, so this will end!" He yelled in frustration.

She sneered. "Never."
Sweat dropped from her face. Her eyes were watery now too.

"Hey beat her up." He spoke turning around. But to his suprise, all of the gangsters were gone.

A man was leaning on a pole with his arms crossed. He was wearing a hoodie, a cap and a mask.

"What's the point of hiring guards? they left when I offered them money." The man spoke chuckling, he removed his mask.

"Hanseok?" She recognized the face.

Hanseok directly shot the guy in the chest. He fell to his knees. Hanseok walked closer to the guy, pointing the gun to his forehead.

"Who told you, you can hurt my wife?" He spoke smirking at the guy with anger in his eyes.

"You both must think you're Bonny and Clyde or something?" The guy spoke grinning. Hanseok shot his mouth.

"Your breath does stink." He spoke grinning. The guy dropped the floor.

Hanseok then looked over at Seungjeon, His gaze softened. He walked closely to Seungjeon. He picked up a broken glass from the floor and untied her with it.