4

...

weeks passed.

Hanseok stared at Seungjeon who was admiring the view from the balcony.

"Seungjeon." He called out.

She turned to him- "I think that's the first time you said my name." She smiled.

Hanseok smiled back. "What are you doing here?" He asked. She let out a deep breath before talking.

She looked at him with sincere and serious eyes. "I've just been thinking, Why are you like this?"

He replied confused, "Hm?".

"I mean you're helping me like this, you're actually letting me stay at your house and stuff.. are you not gonna do anything bad to me...?"

She asked. She looked at him with frowned eyebrows desperately ready for an answer.

He looked at the floor, He couldn't think of an answer. "Hm, you're right." He looked back at her.

"Isn't that what you asked for though?" He added.

"Yeah but do I stay here until I find a job or something? I'm barely doing anything for you honestly." She replied.

"Do you want to work for me then?"
Hanseok finally looked at her.

"You're not answering my question, Hanseok." Seungjeon walked closely to him.

He wasn't answering her question. But they were staring into each other's eyes for 10 seconds.

"Hanseok?" Seungjeon spoke.

Hanseok clicked his tongue, looking pissed. "Hmm this is confusing." He mumbled to himself and walked away.

"Hanseok? Where are you going?" Seungjeon was calling out to him.

Seungjeon then sighed and continued looking at the view from the balcony, though from a distance she could sense someone looking.

She saw Hanseo.. "Oh Hi!" Seungjeon yelled waving at him. Hanseo smiled at her and waved back.

...

After awhile, Seungjeon then decided to go down stairs.

She happened to overhear some of their conversation. "Handle it well, makesure no evidence is left." She hears Hanseok speak.

"Got it, Hyungnim." Hanseo bowed. His gaze shifted to Seungjeon who was walking from behind Hanseok.

Hanseo smiled at Seungjeon, Seungjeon smiled back at him. He then left.

Seungjeon crossed her arms. She walked closer, looking at Hanseok.

"Handle what?" She asked.
Hanseok looked at her, "Geez woman, you startled me."

"It's just work related" Hanseok replied. He walked away and got a pack of gummies from the kitchen.

Seungjeon followed him. "You really like those, don't you?"

Hanseok replied, "Who wouldn't?"

She chuckled at him. She then ruffled his hair, which stunned him.

"Don't do that. I hate that." He said.
She then replied "Oh really?"

She then ruffled his hair again.
Hanseok squinted his eyes at her and frowned his eyebrows.

"Stop that." He said. She chuckled at him. "I don't want to~" She replied teasing him.

When she was about to ruffle her hair again, Her hands were caught by him. He stopped her.

Her smile faded. "Do this again and I'll have no choice but to..." He went speechless.