12- End.

"Mom!"

Seungjeon turned over to see a kid running to her. She smiled at the kid.

"Mom~ Dad said he cooked seaweed soup!" Seungjeon then carried the child. "Alrighty. let's get going, Yeonna."

Seungjeon walked to the kitchen with her child in her arms. Hanseok then faced them with a smile on his face.

He walked closer to them, and kissed their child on the forehead. She smiled looking at Hanseok.

"Dad, do we have kimchi again?" Yeonna asked.

Hanseok pinched her cheeks. "Ofcourse we do!"

The three of them were happy. It was just one happy family.

They lived happily ever after...

....

"What do you mean! It's true that I stole the boiled egg, but I didn't take the ramyeon!"

"You little prick!"

"Ahh! Chayoung noona help me!!"

Seungjeon opened her eyes. She looked around.. She saw two men in suits and another woman.

"Who are you people...?" Seungjeon spoke squinting her eyes at them.

The three of them widened their eyes at her. The woman then proceeded to run out of the room, "Doctor! She's awake!"

...

"You've been in a coma for a month, Miss Wang Daiyu. Right now, you have Dissociative Amnesia." the doctor spoke.

Daiyu lowered her eyes. "Oh.."

"You won't recall information about yourself or events and people in your life. Though, your talents, skills or abilities will remain." The doctor added.

"So she can't remember us?" The guy spoke. "Don't worry, her memories will eventually come back." The doctor spoke.

The woman sighed. "I'll introduce myself then, I'm Hong Chayoung." She spoke.

"I'm Jang Hanseo."

"I'm Vincenzo- well.. you know me as Jooyoung."

Daiyu then nodded slowly at them trying to familiarize them. "I see.."

A guy then barged in.

"Ms. Wang!" He suddenly hugged her. She was suprised— "Who are you!?"

He let go of the hug and faced her. "Ms. Wang, it's me your father's secretary, I'm Wuhao! I rushed over to Korea when I heared the news.."

Daiyu scratched the back of her head. "What kind of person was I..?"

...

The doctor left the room. They all then settled down.

"You were an incredible artist, Miss! Your paintings were always famous internationally even though you were young at the time!" Wuhao explained to her.

"Really? I was an artist?" She asked curiously. He nodded at her. As Chayoung, Vincenzo and Hanseo were only listening to them.

"How were my paintings famous?" She asked. "Well, since your mother owned a gallery, your paintings were also displayed in there!"

She found it fascinating so she continued to listen.

"Where is the gallery right now?"

Wuhao cleared his throat. "It's in China. Though, your grandma is the one taking care of the gallery now."