Change Your Mind

"This one's called Change Your Mind." Dannie clapped her hands.

Loading...
Loading...

It's late in the evening and Bakugou is walking away from Midoriya, he's most likely heading back to the dorms. Midoriya looks like he's debating something in his head. They both look tattered and tired.

"It looks like this happens after your fight." Aizawa says.

"They were the two students who fought?" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"Of course it was. It's always the 'oh so amazing class A' isn't it?" Monoma asked rhetorically.

"I'mma just pretend I understand what the hell is happening here." Fayola mumbled so no one would hear her.

Midoriya finally made up his mind and yelled after his, friend? Rival? Bakugou.

Bakugou turned to look at him, his usual scowl on his face as he wondered what Midoriya could possibly want.
Midoriya took a deep breath.

"I don't need you to respect me, I respect me." He blurted pointing to himself. Bakugou looked taken aback for a second.

"I don't need you to love me, I love me." Bakugou had his eyes slightly squinted while you could see the tears gathering in Midoriya's eyes though he still looked determined.

"You tell him Deku!" Uraraka cheered happy to see her friend standing up for himself. Midoriya was to fixated on the screen to pay her any mind. Bakugou was staring at the floor to avoid any eye contact.

"I have to say this is a great message you have conveyed to us Midoriya even though-" Iida was cut off by Fayola who was trying to concentrate on the screen.

"But I want you to know you could know me, if you change your mind." Midoriya reached his hand out to Bakugou but he slapped it away. Bakugou is shown to be looking at Midoriya, large frown, eyes droopy, posture tense and tears streaming down his face.

"Bro/Kacchan/Blasty/Dude." the Bakusquad said with concern. Bakugou told them to shut up, still not facing them.

"Are you okay Midoriya?" Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida asked.

"I'm fine, thanks guys." he said with a sad smile and a single tear escaping his right eye.

"If you change your mind." The screen shows a paused image of the part of their fight where Bakugou is approached Deku mid air for a punch and Midoriya with an angry look was coming down about to kick smash Bakugou.

"Midoriya looks angry while Bakugou looks calm." Todoroki said having a mental shut down. Class .

"Todoroki not again." Midoriya rasped.

"Change your mind" It shows to hands struggling to hold onto each other.

"Change your mind." Midoriya and Bakugou are doing the All Might pose while looking extremely worn out; both their arms were broken and their hair was weird and they were bleeding a lot.

"So this was at Nabu Island right?" Bakugou observed finally looking up.

Dannie nodded. Many in the cinema were just wondering what the hell happened there.

The screen fades away to black.

"I thought that last part was nice." All Might said.

Midoriya looked at Bakugou who wasn't facing him but could feel his stare.

"Could you not fucking stare at me for like 5 minutes Deku!" He yells.

Todoroki put a hand to Midoriya's shoulder to which he responded to by giving him a side glance and tiny smile. Kirishima does the same and is surprised that Bakugou let him.