Other Side

"This one is also an alternate reality." Dannie said.

"You sounded hesitant." Fayola said.

"I was just thinking of something." They lied.

"Anyway, this one's called 'Other Side'." Dannie informed clapping their hands.

Loading....
Loading..
  Loading...

"Right here." Dabi started.

"Right now." Dabi started as the camera zoomed onto Hawks reveling that he was talking to the winged number 2 hero.

Tokoyami's feathers poffed out as he stared at the screen in shock.

"What's doing with a villain!" he questioned looking at Dannie.

"That's literally the whole point of what we're watching." Dannie said too lazy to properly answer.

"I put the offer out. I don't wanna chase you down I know you see it." Dabi said with a persuasive attitude. Hawks just looked at him in confusion.

"You run with me and I can cut you free out of the treachery and walls you keep in." He slung an arm over Hawks' shoulder and made a scissor motion before letting go of him.

He stood up from his bar seat and started walking away from Hawks. He looked back to see if Hawks would be intrigued enough to follow him while he walked out. He was.

"Why is he actually hearing this villain out!" Mic exclaimed.

"Judging by the last alternate realities we've seen they seem to closely resemble what could and has happened to us." Aizawa said.

"Hawks, nothing like this has happened right?" All Might asked to which Hawks shook his head.

"Nothing of the sort All Might." he confirmed.

A few of the people in the cinema were still suspicious but decided to watch the whole thing first.

Endeavor wanted to say something to defend him but couldn't risk the lov getting suspicious or paranoid of him being around Hawks.

"So trade that typical." Dabi turned to fave Hawks once again.

"For something colourful." He reached out his hand letting a small blue flame ignite in it before quickly putting it out. He walked over to Hawks circling around him.

"And if it's crazy, live a little crazy." He said pointing to his head with a smirk from Hawks left finally getting away from him and standing in front of him again.

Hawks leaned away, looking at the villain curiously but unimpressed.

"That smile..." Endeavor remembered a similar smile that would be on Touya's face as he tried show his father how he improved with his quirk despite that he was hurting himself severely in the process.

That same smile sent shivers down the spine of a few students as to them it looked almost crazy.

Shigaraki was watching this interaction closely to see what he could judge about Hawks as they still had yet to properly meet. He needed to make sure Dabi wasn't making a huge mistake.

"You can play it sensible. The king of conventional." Dabi imitated Hawks' wings with his hands as an imaginary halo floated above him.

He then immediately dropped the innocent act as he looked at Hawks.

"Or you can risk it all and see... Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play!" He turned to Hawks; his half clenched hands rising to shoulder height as he spoke with a more serious look in his eye.