Get Jinxed

"It's gonna be a bloody, bloody blood bath!~" Dannie sang.

"Why'd you sing that?" Uraraka asked.

Dannie shrugged.

"Maybe I got the song bug, but hey let's get on with this universe. And also warning, it has basically the same warnings as the Deadpool universe."

"Oh come on!" Someone yelled.

"Sorry. So let's start!"

Loading...
Loading...
Loading...

Mustard, who is wearing some type of uniform is shown cocking a gun. It cuts to another room to show some other agent getting their weapon. It then cuts to Mirko.

"Wanna join me? Come and play, but I might shoot you in your face." She walked towards a door before taking out a gun ready to kill who ever could be behind that door.

"Hold up, is she a villain?" Present Mic asked since last time he checked heroes didn't shoot people in the face.

"She's actually a good guy. It's just that this world is really, really violent." Dannie explained putting more emphasis on the second really.

She was wearing an unzipped dark blue jacket over a white tank top and army pants along with a grenade belt and combat boots. She was also wearing some pink tinted glasses.

"Oh cool, it's about about Miruko!" Hawks said excitedly. Anything with Miruko in it was bound to violent but wild.

"Bombs and bullets will do the trick." It showed Twice leading a hoard of dangerously armed agents.

"That's a bit overkill isn't it? It's just one person." Kaminari commented.

"I wouldn't underestimate Miruko, kid." Hawks said.

"What do we need here is a little bit of panic!"

Miruko put gun back in the gun holder and took out a long dagger. She traced her finger across the blade edge as she looked up with a deranged grin.

"Do you ever wanna catch me? Right now I'm feeling ignored!" Miruko exclaimed.

The villains where split up and hidden behind various objects trying to sneak an attack on her while she had found a closet. Miruko ripped the door open to see the multiple guns in there.
She jumped a little before rubbing her hands together in villainous glee.

"Scary" many thought.

"Cool." Fayola thought.

Bakugou smiled at the screen in approval.

"So can you try a little harder? I'm really getting bored."

"She's mocking us!" Shigaraki yelled angerly.

Miruko place a bomb on the door which had earlier locked behind her. She activated it and took a few steps back before an explosion went off and blew up the door. The villains looked confused and took a peak out from their hiding spots.

Miruko was holding a massive gun, smiling like a mad woman at the scared expressions of the villains.

"No!" The villains shouted fearing for their alternate selves.

There was a moment of silence as the tension built up.

"Come on. Shoot faster! Just a little bit of energy. I wanna try something fun right now. I guess some people call it an-ar-chy!"