I Have Questions

"Oh another Todoroki family." Dannie said.

"Why is it that every the focus is on 'Todoroki', it's my whole family and not just me or him with our friends?" Todoroki wondered.

Dannie shrugged "Maybe one day." Dannie said.

"Oh that reminds me, how long do you think we'll be here." Midoriya wondered.

"I mean the list keeps getting longer but how many universes could the Boss possibly want you to watch? My guess could be like a week and a half." Dannie tried calculating.

"A week!" Many exclaimed.

"Remember time works differently and all that nonsense. You'll be fine, think of it as a break from life." Dannie said.

"That's just death." Fayola said.

"Or a coma." Kaminari added.

Dannie waved them off before clapping their hands.

Loading....
Loading....
  Loading....

Music plays as the screen shows Rei Todoroki comforting her youngest, crying child Shoto who looked to be about five years old.

The Todoroki's in the room immediately deduced the situation and where uncomfortable. Dabi was more or less in different but was leaning towards a negative feeling like his brother and father.

"Why" Rei opened her eyes at her son's voice.

"Did you leave me here to burn?" Shoto gripped harder into Reis clothes.

"I'm way to young to be this hurt." He let go of her and looked her straight in the eyes. His face was on full display. He looked up at her so innocently despite the bandage plaster covering up his nasty injury. You could see the quilt in Reis eyes.

"Todoroki. You got your scar when you where so young." All Might couldn't believe his eyes. What happened to him. The student of wich he was talking about remained silent.

Shoto stood up and walked away from her. "I feel doomed in my own room, staring straight up at the wall." he turned to face her. "Counting wounds and I'm afraid to count them all." He took of his bandages.

"Do you care? Do you care?" The camera took a moment to capture the slightly bloody bandages on the floor before cutting to Rei standing up.

"Does she care?" Dabi wondered and despite being wrong Dabi 'knew' the answer was no, she doesn't.

"Why don't you care?" It showed Shoto speaking once more but you could only see the side of his face.

Midoriya and Iida gasped as they could see a bit of his scar.

"That looks nasty" Bakugou said.

He wasn't wrong. The scar was still relatively new so of course it looked bad. His skin had bad ice burns and a bit was torn from when Rei had tried to use her quirk to fix it and that was without mentioning the darker hue the are around his eye turned thanks to the boiling water.

"I agree." Todoroki said as he touched the scar on his face.

"At least your dumb face looks cooler now. You have proof of being a badass too." Bakugou said in an attempt to help since he now felt bad. Todoroki smiled at his friend, "Thank you Bakugou."

"I gave you all of me; my blood, my sweat, my heart and my tears. Why don't you care!" Little Shoto's voice steadily grew louder while Rei looked at him with wide eyes.