Spiderman

Dannie came back to her assigned cinema looking like they had lost twenty percent of their braincells.

How can people from a different multiverse be so blind? Poor Kate had to deal with so many teens obsessed with a blonde model. Next time they'd just hang with the Sonic crowd, most of their universes seemed fun.

Looking around they noticed that there was still ten more minutes before they had to resume. They took this opportunity to open the door that led to the mha casts resting place. Upon arrival they had seen chaos as the group of teens surrounded 'Dance Dance Revolution'

Dannie took a closer look as the music from the machine increased in pace.

The crowd kept cheering 'Dance' as a very sweaty Bakugou and Fayola were on the stands. Fayola seemed highly focused as the tried to match their movements to that on screen. Bakugou on the other hand seemed to just be dancing yet still getting almost every step correct.

"What did I miss?" Dannie asked.

"Kaminari found this game and so far Bakugou has gone undefeated. Fayola said it was easy and so I bet her 200 yen she couldn't beat him." Ashido explained before going back to cheering on her friends.

"They've been at this for a while too. I don't think anyone's gotten this high." Todoroki said.

"It looks like Fayola's getting tired though." Midoriya said. It was true, she seemed to be pushing herself much harder than the boy beside her.

"Honestly I didn't even think Bakugou could dance. Do you think it was part of those music lessons his mom forced him to do?" Kaminari entered the conversation. Midoriya shrugged when he noticed the eyes landing on him.

"Guys, I don't know every single detail of Kacchan's life." He said. Dannie couldn't help but doubt those words a little. They're attention was back to the competition. During their little discussion the two had entered an impossible mode. Everyone was going crazy as some cheers For Bakugou and others, Fayola.

Dance!
Dance!
Dance!

Fayola missed a step wich led to her missing more until she finally got disqualified. The moment her screen went black she jumped of. Shoji caught her fall.

Bakugou raised his arms up in the air with a shout as he was declared the winner.

"Ha! I'm still undefeated.!" He bragged.

"No fair. I'm not used to this game, I want a rematch!" Fayola piped

"So you can lose again?" He smirked cockily. "Is there anyone else?" He asked while breathing heavily.

"No can do. Times up and we gotta go." Dannie reminded everyone. They groaned. 'I feel like such a party pooper now.' Dannie dreaded as she went to gather the pros and villains

"I was really hoping the break would last longer." Todoroki said.

"Hm?" Yaoyorozu wondered.

"I never got to try arcade games. It looks fun." He explained.

Yaoyorozu felt her heart tighten. She could almost relate. "I've never played arcade games too. Maybe we can try them out when we get out of here."

"Of course. We can even invite some of our friends. It's important for future heroes to rest now and then." She smiled at him.

Todoroki smiled back at her before Awase excitedly called her over to talk on the way back. Todoroki frowned wishing she had stayed by him just a little longer. He walked over to Midoriya and Iida.

"It was super easy huh?" Ashido lightly teased while making a 'fork it over' motion. Fayola defeatedly dug into her pocket and pulled out a wad of cash tied in a band and took out a single 200 yen note.