Anybody Have A Map?

"This one is called, 'Anybody Got a Map.'" Dannie announced, clapping their hands.

Loading...

Izuku is sitting on his bed in his room back home. He appears to be writing something on his laptop using one arm as the other is in a cast broken.

"Somehow, I'm more surprised we didn't see him with any broken bones sooner." Monoma said.

"Well considering that he still lived in the villain Deku universe, I think it's safe to assume that a few of his bones were broken from the fall." Kendo said.

"Is this a common occurrence too?" Fayola asked curious at how casually they talked about Midoriya breaking his bones and concerned that they didn't show more worry towards him.

"Yes" most of 1A said while Midoriya shrunk into his seat.

"It's not that bad..." Midoriya mumbled.

"Dear Izuku Midoriya, today's going to be an awesome day and here's why because-because today all you have to do is just be yourself." He spoke aloud to himself while typing.

"That's great Young Midoriya you should always be yourself!" All Might said.

"Why is he writing a letter to himself?" Uraraka wondered

"How's he typing so fast?" Todoroki asked.

"And with one arm." Tetsutetsu added on slightly impressed.

"But also confident, that's important and interesting like easy to talk too, approachable but mostly be yourself, that's the big, like that's number one, be yourself just, be true to yourself so." he rambled on to himself.

"Even though our Midoriya speaks like that from time to time this one's giving me a lot more anxiety vibes." Ashido said. Many agreed with her.

"Also! Don't worry about wether your hands are gonna get sweaty for no reason and you can't make it stop no matter what you do because, because they're not even that sweaty so I don't know why you're bringing it up because it's not gonna happen because all you have to do is be yourself!" He ran out of breath from all the talking he's been doing with himself with no break to breathe.

"Geez man, breathe a little." Fayola said jokingly concerned. 1B and the pros who weren't teachers looked at the screen in a daze from him speaking so fast.

The villains couldn't have cared less, except for Toga who was dreamily watching the screen and AFO who wanted to obtain as much information as possible.

"I'm not even gonna worry about it though seriously because it's-it's not gonna be like that time you had the perfect chance to introduce yourself to Ochako Bakugou at the jazz concert last year; when you waited afterwards just to talk to her about how good she was and you were gonna pretend to be all super casual, like you didn't even know her name like she would introduce herself to you and you would be like 'Sorry I didn't hear you, Charcoal? You said your name was Charcoal?' and then she'd be like 'No, it's Ochako. I said Ochako.' and you'd be like, 'Oh, well see I thought you said Charcoal because I'm-I'm just very busy with other stuff right now so thanks.' " He said role playing the roles of him and Uraraka as the screen projected his little fantasy.

Uraraka was blushing like crazy while Midoriya his his face in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry Uraraka." He apologized from his safe place under his hands as he couldn't bring himself to look at her.

"No, it's fine. Besides it's not actually you so it's all good!" Uraraka said trying to cool down her own face.

Midnight was shaking Mic roughly as she watched the teo. She tried not to squeal.