Alternate Future

Dannie had gone out to text one of their friends In private. When she came back to the cinema she was surprised to find that most of the Bakusquad were holding instruments while the deku squad had microphones.

"What's happening?" They asked.

"Just had a band battle. Didn't you hear the noise from outside?" Fayola said resting their violin.

Dannie shook their head.

"You should have, it was awesome, though kinda unfair." Uraraka said lightly scratching their cheek.

"It's not our fault none of you guys can play an instrument." Kaminari bragged

"Kaminari, aren't you still a beginner? You barely played." Shoji said. Kaminari looked away smiling sheepishly.

Dannie was a little upset that they missed it. They looked towards the teachers how were acting as the judges with their own marker boards; except Aizawa who had fallen asleep.

They looked to see the other students observing while the villains where playing a board game. Shigaraki and Dabi were seen having an argument while toga and twice were playing uno... Over a chessboard?

"Wait, how did you get all this? I thought you could only summon food?" They shrugged at them. Dannie felt a letter materialize in their hand and crumpled it up already understanding what it was most likely going to say.

They snapped their fingers and made everything they had previously materialized dissappear. They went to their seats ready to go on with the reaction.

"This on is pretty straight forward, it's called 'Alternate Future'." Dannie explained while clapping their hands.

Loading...
Loading...

"Shoto! Use your ice to create walls to block the buildings from any more debris"

An adult Midoriya yelled as he held about 3 civilians (one of which was carrying a child with them) while running to safety.

"Got it!" Todoroki yelled as he did as ordered. Midoriya set the civilians down in a corner a good distance from the action. He checked if everyone was alright before rushing off to the villain.

"Woah is that Midoriya and Todoroki? They look so manly!" Kirishima exclaimed pointing towards the screen.

"Todoroki is killing it with the long hair." Kaminari said.

"Deku looks really good with the shorter hair too."

The two boys thanked their friends for the compliments.

Uraraka was star eyed as she watched future Midoriya save those people. Midoriya was fanboying so hard he was practically vibrating their seat.

"What's up with that scar though?" Jirou asked referring to the scar that layed on Midoriya's face diagonally from his nose to his jaw.

Dannie made an 'I don't know' sound.

Endeavor looked to see what a good hero his son had grown up to be, he smiled at the screen.

"Uugh, you heroes are always such a pain!" The villain sighed as he jumped from a hill he'd created earlier to tower above everyone. As he lost contact with the hill it sunk back into the ground.

He landed on the ground with a thud, using both his arms and legs to create a shockwave through the ground upon contact. The ground beneath him spurted up in random places though not all where at the same height this created not only more damage to a few buildings but also put everyone on a literal uneven plane field.