Summit City

"Who are you!" Adelaide demands with a piercing glare targeted at the woman insisting she barge through her door.

Adelaide of course was resting after spending a majority of the morning with a physical trainer that was helping her regain her strength. She sees no point in anything at the moment, anything to do with others. The little interations she is having makes her want to shutter back and return to her room.

The doctors and even Kieran advise her strongly to keep from shifting. Daciana agrees, despite being antsy to come out she knows she's not strong enough. If she did shift she may not shift back, that's the largest concern. However, Adelaide wants to be wild again. The woods beyond the summit have been calling her name to explore in a rather "safe" environment. At least now she'd know she wasn't still being chased... maybe. It's difficult for her, she wants to run but there is nowhere to run, she has no place to go. She can't hate this place because they aren't holding her here against her will and it's more freedom than she has had in a long long time.

The woman caused a great commotion with the guards who are always stationed at the end of the hall. Kieran assures her that it is only in case Adelaide needed assistance. She found out after much convincing that they aren't there to keep her prisoner in her room. Their stationing is solely based on her health factors and potential for Torryn's pack to want her back.

"Oh dear, did you ever wonder where the books were coming from?!" She laughs excitedly, she all but runs to the bathroom where the sounds of hangers screech against the metal poles. Adelaide flinches as the sound hits her sensitive eardrums. "Darling we must get you some better clothes! These don't suit you at all!" She yells from the closet, but Adelaide just sits in complete shock. "Wear this, we're going out." The woman throws clothes down onto the counter in the bathroom.

Adelaide doesn't answer, she decides that this woman must be insane and in the wrong room. No one can just come in here and order her like that unless it was Kieran or maybe the king. Even then Kieran knew to be wary, she didn't take his bossing around very well and he knew there was a line. Now, this demanding stranger takes it upon herself to boss Adelaide around. Had Adelaide had something to throw... there would have been a headache for the random woman.

"Don't just sit there, put clothes on," There is a brief pause where Adelaide sits still watching. "or, I swear I'll have the King kill you." The woman mumbles the last part in a most unconvincing way, but it is enough to force Adelaide's eyes open wide in fear. She slips from the bed and with a hard threatening look to the woman, Adelaide side steps the woman into the bathroom to put on whatever outfit the woman chose for her.

One threat that may always haunt her is for the King to kill her. He is a powerful man, no doubt extremely intimidating, this makes him a real threat. The Lycan King.

She decides that she does not like this woman.

As children pups always use that as a playtime joke. One kid messes up or gets into trouble and the others lash out saying that the King will come for them. It is very much obvious to the adults that this is only used for fear and that the King has no interest in Billy biting Sally on the playground. However, the ploy always worked and the kids would separate and apologize for their actions.

There are plenty of noises that concern her coming from the bedroom. She chooses to ignore the noises so she's not showing that she's worried. She was still worried, the woman could make off with all the belongings inside. Though, none of them have actually belonged to her. All the belongings she 'has' here are all given from the people in the castle.

She dresses minimally and quick to the surprise of the woman in the room. The outfit was simple but good enough for what they were doing, and it was fast enough they could even catch the woman's favorite valet before he was dismissed for the afternoon.