Training

"You should join us, seriously." Kieran invites Adelaide, who was trying to keep out of the conversation at the table. Her eyes flick up to meet his uncertain if he's genuine on her attendance. She normally sits through the meals contributing very little and being mindful of her eating. A lot of the time she leans back in her chair and just watches the interactions of people this close. She occasionally anxiously bites at her nails as if to remind her of her mothers last reprimand and bring in the onslaught of confusion and pain.

They have been trying to get her to attend more of their 'outings' but nothing is her style. They go out to do manly idiot things, they go out, get drunk, and destroy things. Whatever their plan is it's not something she's really all that interested in.

Once or twice they had little parties within the Summit but from what she's learned they are where all the drama becomes shared. It's not very appealing to her to sit about with a group of rich noble wolves who thrive on drama and discuss which couple is doing the dirty. That is not at all something she's interested in.

Kieran had become immensely close to her. Never had she confided in another so much in her life. Other prison mates were not trustworthy and would use the knowledge to personal gain or personal hell. Kieran was not this person and she'd trust him with the bits and pieces of her past she couldn't quite swallow on her own sometimes.

"Why?"

"I want to see you in action. You're impressive, this way you are able to see the training grounds." Kieran chuckles before biting into one of his spiced small fried potatoes on his plate. Others watch as she contemplates his proposal. Not knowing before that they wanted her to train with them makes it more clear.

It's been too long since she has trained with the intent of just being in shape just in case. She's always just trained because she knows she needs to be capable of handling her own. It's an odd thing for these people to want her to be around them. She can only imagine what the pack is saying about her being here. A rogue dressing up and pretending to be a wolf of high standings. It reminds her of the conversation she shared with Kieran about how she survived in the neutral territory. Training would be a big boost for her though, she would be stronger and capable of taking on more if she had to. Maybe she's destined to join fighting for the King.

"I've seen the training room."

"That's to strengthen your body Adelaide, you know you want to train." Kieran gains her attention at the mention of just training. Her wolf still isn't allowed out, she remained 'stuck' so what's the point at all in even going. It's been a tough few weeks, she can't run off her emotions because her wolf is healing as well. A lot of her emotions have been bubbling to the surface and become brash actions.

She takes a look around at the group of boys who Kieran spent his time with. Occasionally, girls would join, but from what Adelaide understands the girls think all these boys are reckless fools. Sometimes, no, most times Adelaide would have to agree.

The group watches her waiting on bated breath but mostly hopeful she'll agree. It's almost like they can see her internal battle diminish as their big googly eyes look to her. They're all like children and she's got too big a soft spot for children.

"Fine." She finally gives in and Kieran hoots and hollers with a couple other males that hang around him. Adelaide has learned a lot of their names in the past week and a half, officially three weeks since arriving here. She hid away for the most part in the beginning trying to avoid these kinds of interactions. New meat, is what a majority of the summit dwellers call her. Although, she hasn't been properly introduced to the majority of the place.

The Summit is made of high goers like diplomats, warriors, and retired Alphas as well as higher ups with the money that supports the nation. The biggest amount of people here are somehow related or here for the high elders. Basically, a mass of people who want nothing to do with her. Except for these boys and Kieran.